My/Your Advice to Nick Saban

My advice to him. Hell he don't need my advice he suckered them into a very high risk no lose contract for himself.

But he could use the money to try and buy a little character and integrity.

:lolabove:

Definitely something that Saban lacks. No better than Tubberville.

Watch your back....the Bammers eat their own but it should be a perfect match....he's a liar and they cheat...he is disloyal to his boss and his team and they are disloyal to anyone who doesn't win (even one of their own boys)...it will be interesting to see which one stabs the other in the back first. The fans have all hocked their jewels to finally get enough money to get someone to come to T'town so he had better perform. They haven't had anything good to talk about in so long, they are gushing all over themselves...even Slimebum. The other SEC teams should welcome him because they will look even better now when they beat Bama. I think the Dolphins will do fine without him....LSU certainly did ok.

Watch your back....the Bammers eat their own but it should be a perfect match....he's a liar and they cheat...he is disloyal to his boss and his team and they are disloyal to anyone who doesn't win (even one of their own boys)...it will be interesting to see which one stabs the other in the back first. The fans have all hocked their jewels to finally get enough money to get someone to come to T'town so he had better perform. They haven't had anything good to talk about in so long, they are gushing all over themselves...even Slimebum. The other SEC teams should welcome him because they will look even better now when they beat Bama. I think the Dolphins will do fine without him....LSU certainly did ok.
How many SEC titles has LSU won since Nick departed?

Last night we went to Baumhower's Wings Sportsgrill for dinner and Coach Saban was there meeting and greeting some of the faithful. It is a huge restaraunt and there was a 2 hour wait. We didn't get to eat but he made an informal announcement that said "I came to Alabama to do 2 things, drink some beer and kick some Vol ass"! We left at about 9:30 when they sold out of all their beer.

Last night we went to Baumhower's Wings Sportsgrill for dinner and Coach Saban was there meeting and greeting some of the faithful. It is a huge restaraunt and there was a 2 hour wait. We didn't get to eat but he made an informal announcement that said "I came to Alabama to do 2 things, drink some beer and kick some Vol ass"! We left at about 9:30 when they sold out of all their beer.

tusk. do you really think anyone still believes you?

I guess he expects to continue the Tides losing streak to Auburn and LSU...

CNS just needs to field a highly competetive team and get the most out of his players...I think he will. We've been mediocre a long time and it'll be nice to challenge the big boys again...like UT.

VN Store

Back