My/Your Advice to Nick Saban

BACKDOC

Start wearing a hounds tooth hat; therefore when you see all those fans wearing them you can think it's for you.

Go back on your hands and knees and beg the Dolphins for forgiveness and to "PLEASE take me back, I didn't know what kind of crap storm I was really getting into."

Anyone see the sceen at the airport he landed at? They were all up in his grill trying to love him. Man, I don't know if that funny or sad but hey you can't question their passion.

Good job on getting a guranteed contract.

Sit on your ass and take the 32 mil!

Throw yourself in front of a bus :angel:

Thought I better edit a smilie before i get in trouble.

I don't see how Saban's hiring at Bama will affect us. Alabama is in the west and we're in the east. I know that we meet every third Saturday in October, but Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina should be the teams that we focus on contending with. We need to handle those teams first in order to get to the SEC CG

Make sure the Athletic Department springs for nice rings when the titles start pouring in.

Pick a good assumed name and lobby your absolute hardest for UT to keep Fulmer

I effects UTK because of recruiting. Now with Saban and Tubbs in AL, Richt in GA, Spurrier in SC, and Davis in NC, they'll be no more out of state recruits to go around. Out of state recruits have been your life blood. 'Cause God knows ya'll wouldn't win a game with the talent that's in state year in and year out.

Patrick Turner - USC
Brandon Warren - FSU

Two of your highest rated in state recruits left last year! Have fun in Tuscaloosa next year!

I effects UTK because of recruiting. Now with Saban and Tubbs in AL, Richt in GA, Spurrier in SC, and Davis in NC, they'll be no more out of state recruits to go around. Out of state recruits have been your life blood. 'Cause God knows ya'll wouldn't win a game with the talent that's in state year in and year out.

Patrick Turner - USC
Brandon Warren - FSU

Two of your highest rated in state recruits left last year! Have fun in Tuscaloosa next year!

We will. Have fun running off another coach, you conspiracy theory, aluminum foil hat wearing knuckleheads!

I had to laugh this morning when I saw the pics of when Saban arrived in Alabama. It almost looked like these people thought he was the second coming or something.

Until you get all the money don't go out drinking at strip clubs, don't hit on your secretary, and burn all copies of your resume.

Once you have the money, sit back and continue the downward spiral at UAT.

My advice to him. Hell he don't need my advice he suckered them into a very high risk no lose contract for himself.

But he could use the money to try and buy a little character and integrity.

But then again, he is going to Alabama and when has character and integrity meant anything there?

Patrick Turner - USC
Brandon Warren - FSU

This is an idiotic post. The Southeast has been covered up with great recruiters since speed began dominating the game and we've recruited well for the entirety of that period.

I know with so many Vol Nation members, it's really tough for you to single-handedly lower the collective IQ of the group, but you have actually accomplished exactly that and we can so ill afford it. So if you would, please refrain from littering our board with any more of your garbage.

Start wearing a hounds tooth hat; therefore when you see all those fans wearing them you can think it's for you.
Pick up where he left off at when he left LSU.That's what I'm concerned about.:popcorn:

Easy: Beware of the Alabama AD. The AD is the part of the problem that has not been fixed.

Hey, Mr. rocky Top.....

I thought a UT loss to a team in the Western Division would be as damaging as a loss to a team in the Eastern Division as far as trying to advance to the SEC CG is concerned.

VN Store

Back