My Way Too Early 2020-2021 SEC Men's Basketball Predictions

Anyone concerned the season is delayed because of Corona? Many medical experts are saying there will be a 2nd wave of the virus in the fall. The season could be delayed or heaven forbid even cancelled

Anyone concerned the season is delayed because of Corona? Many medical experts are saying there will be a 2nd wave of the virus in the fall. The season could be delayed or heaven forbid even cancelled

A lot of states are already opening businesses back up.

Too early, the Coronavirus could easily spread again due to large crowds.

A lot of states are already opening businesses back up.

Too early, the Coronavirus could easily spread again due to large crowds.

Opening up, but not necessarily business as usual. I would expect that social distancing and other measures like frequent hand washing and not touching your face will continue to be stressed. I would think that a million or more will be getting tested every week as well.

I'm still concerned with the timing and am afraid that football and basketball games might be held minus fans being allowed into the stadiums and arenas.

if there were actually credible people saying that yes, but no. I’m 100% positive we will have football AND basketball.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Yeah, I don't know if I should believe Dr. Fauci or all these angry protesters saying we actually don't need to quarantine. I just don't know which way is up and what to believe....
I tend to not believe the guy who says we shouldn’t shake hands ever again lol

Not a bad idea as far as I'm concerned. Seeing so many guys bypass washing their hands after doing their business, I don't really want to shake their nasty ass hands.
My grandpa, and his grandpa, and his grandpa were shaking hands hundreds of years ago. No need to stop now lol

Lmao, a Dallas classic. I’m sure many folks are glad they didn’t use this line of thinking when it came to slavery or countless other scenarios.
Man, you know I like the information you bring, and you have a lot of opinions I agree with, but you seem to really go out of your way to break down every Dallas post/opinion like Steve Forbes does game film looking for the most microscopic crack to wedge open and bust his balls over.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Man, you know I like the information you bring, and you have a lot of opinions I agree with, but you seem to really go out of your way to break down every Dallas post/opinion like Steve Forbes does game film looking for the most microscopic crack to wedge open and bust his balls over.
Dudes obsessed. Must be a sad life to live.

Are you comparing slavery with shaking hands? You’re a bigger moron than I thought.
You know he's comparing the rhetoric of the history behind handshaking vs slavery. Don't be disingenuous and just own that you don't trust Fauci solely based on your gut and what other unqualified individuals are saying.

You know he's comparing the rhetoric of the history behind handshaking vs slavery. Don't be disingenuous and just own that you don't trust Fauci solely based on your gut and what other unqualified individuals are saying.
I have many reasons not to trust that quack.

Failed to cure aids despite billions of dollars pumped to him, instead scientist in London and Berlin found the cure. He has repeatedly pushed back on the idea of hydroxychloroquine despite an Europe study that has showed its effectiveness.thats all despite the fact that multiple people have been cured, and had their life saved because of hydroxychloroquine. If fauci had it his way those people would’ve died.

Failed to cure aids despite billions of dollars pumped to him, instead scientist in London and Berlin found the cure. He has repeatedly pushed back on the idea of hydroxychloroquine despite an Europe study that has showed its effectiveness.thats all despite the fact that multiple people have been cured, and had their life saved because of hydroxychloroquine. If fauci had it his way those people would’ve died.
Oh Dallas...

There is no cure for AIDS, and that's common knowledge. Not gonna post a link.

There is no conclusive data on hydroxychloroquine. Some people recovered, and some people died while taking it. I think advising against it while we know nothing about its affects on C-19 is reasonable, and there are currently clinical trials underway to shed some light on its effectiveness. I really hope the European study you mentioned can be replicated by others.

And what’s sad is that I let a good majority of them go, you are too intelligent to think that this latest Dallas opinion is even halfway intelligent.

VN Store

Back