My opinion on '22 recruits

Would Kellie Harper take Kellie Jolly?
The answer is in @LadyOrange 's comment. Kellie would recruit players who can compete at the D1 Level. Kellie competed at the D1 level. Hence, yes Kellie would recruit her doppelganger hoping that the clone would also win 3 Chips. Why ask a frivolous question?

This will be fun. Darth hates Kellie but she was the PG for several natties. So will she be too good for Pat’s LVs or not good enough (in spite of her actual playing record) and pick say Iowa State over the LVs?
He is actually at his core a coward and bully. We’ll see if he responds to your question.

This will be fun. Darth hates Kellie but she was the PG for several natties. So will she be too good for Pat’s LVs or not good enough (in spite of her actual playing record) and pick say Iowa State over the LVs?
He is actually at his core a coward and bully. We’ll see if he responds to your question.

I wish I could like the last statement a thousand times ! 😂

How can one respond to a question when that person has them on ignore. I thought Majors asked a good question.

Someone who has me on ignore doesn't have everyone on ignore, therefore he sees posts directed at him by me via other posters. Besides, my responses to anyone who has me on ignore are for the entire forum, not just him.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

I'm pretty sure that Kellie stole Darth's lunch money back in the day. It is the only explanation that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure that Kellie stole Darth's lunch money back in the day. It is the only explanation that makes sense.

Unless she gave Darth an atomic wedgie....
dby5jox-af66da9e-03f7-4deb-8317-6815972763ef.png

Reactions: madtownvol
Someone who has me on ignore doesn't have everyone on ignore, therefore he sees posts directed at him by me via other posters. Besides, my responses to anyone who has me on ignore are for the entire forum, not just him.
He still can't see your posts even if someone who he doesn't have on ignore quotes your posts. I did an ignore experiment to see if that is the case and it is. It shouldn't matter to you if he can't see your posts anyway because you said it's for the entire forum.

He still can't see your posts even if someone who he doesn't have on ignore quotes your posts. I did an ignore experiment to see if that is the case and it is. It shouldn't matter to you if he can't see your posts anyway because you said it's for the entire forum.

First sentence - don't care.
Second sentence - thanks for the info
3d sentence - Bingo

VN Store

Back