My opinion on '22 recruits

Lucy

This will be fun. Darth hates Kellie but she was the PG for several natties. So will she be too good for Pat’s LVs or not good enough (in spite of her actual playing record) and pick say Iowa State over the LVs?
He is actually at his core a coward and bully. We’ll see if he responds to your question.

PRG

This will be fun. Darth hates Kellie but she was the PG for several natties. So will she be too good for Pat’s LVs or not good enough (in spite of her actual playing record) and pick say Iowa State over the LVs?
He is actually at his core a coward and bully. We’ll see if he responds to your question.
I wish I could like the last statement a thousand times ! 😂

youcancallmeAl

How can one respond to a question when that person has them on ignore. I thought Majors asked a good question.
Someone who has me on ignore doesn't have everyone on ignore, therefore he sees posts directed at him by me via other posters. Besides, my responses to anyone who has me on ignore are for the entire forum, not just him.

madtownvol

I'm pretty sure that Kellie stole Darth's lunch money back in the day. It is the only explanation that makes sense.

Terrells Bay88

Someone who has me on ignore doesn't have everyone on ignore, therefore he sees posts directed at him by me via other posters. Besides, my responses to anyone who has me on ignore are for the entire forum, not just him.
He still can't see your posts even if someone who he doesn't have on ignore quotes your posts. I did an ignore experiment to see if that is the case and it is. It shouldn't matter to you if he can't see your posts anyway because you said it's for the entire forum.

youcancallmeAl

He still can't see your posts even if someone who he doesn't have on ignore quotes your posts. I did an ignore experiment to see if that is the case and it is. It shouldn't matter to you if he can't see your posts anyway because you said it's for the entire forum.
First sentence - don't care.
Second sentence - thanks for the info
3d sentence - Bingo

VN Store