My Hatred has changed from AL/UF

I get it if you are at a game. I can take some classless banter at a game. Although randomly at a festival? Come on.
If u wore UT gear to an event in Georgia where alcohol was being served such as an outdoor music festival and you’re surprised by UGA fan behavior at said event…

I’m surprised you’re surprised.

I’m sorry that happened to u but dawgs gonna dawg.

uga descended to the bottom of the barrel for me while I was at UT in the 1970’s and cemented their place with their first national championship in 1980. I can go along with UT “traditional hates” bama and uf but I have uga and uk in the mix for personal reasons. This year, I’m adding texas university to the personal list.

I don't hate any team. Because without them, we'd have nobody to play. So, I'm content with our beating teams, preferably by double digits, or even triple digits.

Reactions: OrangeShades
They are all insufferable when they are winning. My special hatred will always be for Bama. UGA is #1 in my conditional hatred list currently. I'd almost feel sorry for UF right now, if they didn't have our number no matter how bad they are.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Bama will always be #1 for me, mainly because even when UT owned them they couldn't fess up and admit to defeat. There was always some lame ass excuse like the Great pumpkin is a cheater or he's a snitch.

Take 22 for instance: The refs cost them that game. "17 penalties, they must have paid the refs off for that win". I think I got maybe 2-3 congratulations total..... and I am surrounded by them!!!

You didn't hear them thank the refs in 23 when they only got one penalty. I said that to several of the crybabies after this past season. Most of them laughed it off, but several got pretty butthurt and were STILL CRYING foul over the refs.

Heck they could have easily called more penalties against Bummer in that game. But not one of them wants to talk about that.

Buck Fama 4 lyphe.

Think of how much UF gear you see these days vs Ga. It’s because Ga is riding a wave of success and Uf is on the skids. Same thing happens when bama wins a NC. All the bandwagoners come out of the woodwork.

Don't get me wrong I still hate AL and UF. Although I seriously despise UGA fans at this point. I was at a festival this past weekend in Rome, GA. Never have I had so many people either bark or yell " go dawgs". What an overall classless trash program.
I live deep in Georgia territory and can confirm.

Don't get me wrong I still hate AL and UF. Although I seriously despise UGA fans at this point. I was at a festival this past weekend in Rome, GA. Never have I had so many people either bark or yell " go dawgs". What an overall classless trash program.
Lived in Atlanta from 85-05 and even thought they weren't that good they were still terrible. Can only imagine what they are like now

Should have chirped back “I’ll be blasting Rocky Top as I roll past you after you have been pulled over and arrested by the police, just like your players…”

ANYONE who feels sorry for UF needs their VFL card revoked!!! I hope they NEVER get out of their current situation and never win another title in ANYTHING as long as I'm on this Earth.

Amen.

But I’d extend this sentiment to include any misguided sense of solidarity with the rest of the SEC. They can ALL get bent.

Georgia fans have always been among the very worst fans when their teams are good.
They are kin to crickets when their teams aren't though...
There is a UGA fan here at work and when they hired Tom Crean and landed Edwards, they were the 'greatest basketball team in the land'. Then UT won the SEC that year...crickets...
Guy is complete silence until spring ball, and then again all summer until fall camp.

Glad I don't pull for a school where they only play one sport. 😄

They are kin to crickets when their teams aren't though...
There is a UGA fan here at work and when they hired Tom Crean and landed Edwards, they were the 'greatest basketball team in the land'. Then UT won the SEC that year...crickets...
Guy is complete silence until spring ball, and then again all summer until fall camp.

Glad I don't pull for a school where they only play one sport. 😄
Most Georgia fans I know act like basketball doesn't even exist. They've had a long good run in football that will end someday. Even when Richt was coach they were hardly ever bad. He won 10 games as often as not.

VN Store

Back