Music City Roll Call

Will be coming up from Chatt with my youngest son. We will be wearing different colors than most on here, though.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!

Welcome to VN. Opposing fans are always welcomed here as long as they aren't here just to trash talk. I still have nightmares about the beatdown you guys gave us in the Orange Bowl. See you at the game.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going to the Music City Bow. However, I do have a story to tell about the purchase. I received an email from UT saying that it was time to reserve bowl tickets, first come first serve. Within a few minutes of the email, I requested tickets. In my mind, I'll get decent tickets. Yesterday, I received a confirmation email stating that they are able to fulfill my ticket request and gave me information as to when the tickets would arrive. I immediately call the office (of course I want to know what section, seat) I was told I would get that information by weeks end. I made a statement that since I made the request within minutes I surely would get good seats...only to be told your seating is based on your donor points. If I would have known that, I probably would have purchased through ticket master. Depending on my section and seat, I may call to complain, not that it will do any good, just make me feel better!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to the Music City Bow. However, I do have a story to tell about the purchase. I received an email from UT saying that it was time to reserve bowl tickets, first come first serve. Within a few minutes of the email, I requested tickets. In my mind, I'll get decent tickets. Yesterday, I received a confirmation email stating that they are able to fulfill my ticket request and gave me information as to when the tickets would arrive. I immediately call the office (of course I want to know what section, seat) I was told I would get that information by weeks end. I made a statement that since I made the request within minutes I surely would get good seats...only to be told your seating is based on your donor points. If I would have known that, I probably would have purchased through ticket master. Depending on my section and seat, I may call to complain, not that it will do any good, just make me feel better!

ticketmaster was OK, but honestly Stub hub had the better selection, and even with the fee i ended up about on par for much better seats.....

just a heads up.
I did the Bowl request too, and knew i wouldnt be close or have an option of view waiting on them.....

Email I got said seat location is based on donor rank, but if you got tickets after they were distributed to everyone who had reserved them, then it would be first come first serve.

Away/SECCG/Bowl tickets are always done by donor rank IIRC.

Email I got said seat location is based on donor rank, but if you got tickets after they were distributed to everyone who had reserved them, then it would be first come first serve.

Away/SECCG/Bowl tickets are always done by donor rank IIRC.

I'll go back and look at my email. Mine was the first sent out to donors to request a bowl. I just didn't see anything referring to donor rank. I don't have a high donor ranking so I'm sure my tickets will be horrible.

I'll go back and look at my email. Mine was the first sent out to donors to request a bowl. I just didn't see anything referring to donor rank. I don't have a high donor ranking so I'm sure my tickets will be horrible.

Yeah it takes awhile. I'm slowly making my way up. I started somewhere over 12K and am up to 8K now.

Same here. I got the email saying I got tickets just doesn't tell me where the seats are

Section 108 Row C for us.

If you ordered through UT you can find your seat location by going to the allvols.com website and going to my account and then order history.

I promised my son we'd attend a game this year, but a new job prevented it. We WILL be at the MCB! Have two in 309, but will also keep my eyes open pregame for a deal on better seats. If they are really all over the street, I'll end up in better seats cheaper despite purchasing these in advance.

It states in the email (or at very least on the ticket request page) that tickets will be filled based on donor rank.

I got tickets to the MCB back in 2010 when I was a brand new donor and still had lower level seats.

Got 4 tickets in sec 110 on home side 13 rows up from the field. Pretty good seats. Will be coming down from Gallatin.

Reactions: 3 people
Got 2 in section 203, first bowl game & I can't wait! Does anybody know if they do anything prior to the game in club level seats, like they do for Titans games?

We've got 8 seats in a box.
It'll be the first time for me wearing orange while not hunting. :)
Not a die hard vol ( big vandy fan, I know, I know) but all of my closest friends are and we are taking three couples with us who bleed orange. I do pull for the vols in most contests not against vandy especially in basketball.
A trip to neyland is definitely on my bucket list as it should be for all football fans.
Here's to hopin the vols whip the huskers. SEC

Reactions: 4 people
I'll be there! Section 316, Row H

FYI, if you don't want to pay fees with StubHub, SeatGeek, etc, check out tickpick.com
This is my second time buying event tickets with them. After my first experience with their customer service department, I'll never buy from one of the other sites.

VN Store

Back