Music City Roll Call

I'm going to support our players and this program. I could care less about Butch Jones. He is not Tennessee football. I get it. This season was a disappointment and we're all tired of Butch. But that's no reason to hurt our program and players over it. The new AD will take care of the product that's being put on the field and coaching lapses. Plus what do you believe recruits would think if we don't support our players in the lows as well as the highs? I simply enjoy being at the games. The atmosphere, the orange, the memories, and all that make being a Vol so special. You only get so many Tennessee games in a lifetime, let alone bowl games, and I plan on cherishing every single one of them. Go Vols!

I already renewed my season tickets for the 2017 season too. I love the University of Tennessee. I'm disappointed as much as anybody, but I'll always be a Vol and support my program. My loyalties lie with the University of Tennessee, not Butch Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
I'm going to support our players and this program. I could care less about Butch Jones. He is not Tennessee football. I get it. This season was a disappointment and we're all tired of Butch. But that's no reason to hurt our program and players over it. The new AD will take care of the product that's being put on the field and coaching lapses. Plus what do you believe recruits would think if we don't support our players in the lows as well as the highs? I simply enjoy being at the games. The atmosphere, the orange, the memories, and all that make being a Vol so special. You only get so many Tennessee games in a lifetime, let alone bowl games, and I plan on cherishing every single one of them. Go Vols!

I already renewed my season tickets for the 2017 season too. I love the University of Tennessee. I'm disappointed as much as anybody, but I'll always be a Vol and support my program. My loyalties lie with the University of Tennessee, not Butch Jones.

Exactly. I'm making the 550 mile trip from KC to support our boys in Orange and White. Besides taking on an opponent like Nebraska should give fans enough motivation to show up and support our players. Did I mention ihe game is being played in Tennessee? Don't let the Big Red show out more than us in our own state! That would be an embarrassment. And yes im on the Fire Butch wagon.

Reactions: 1 person
decided to fly in on thursday and leave saturday early afternoon vs driving from Fort Lauderdale.
got a Hotel at a Hampton inn Nashville......

Lemme know if anyone is in sections 205....we got the front row seats 1 and 2

I'm going and gonna bring my fiancé to her first Vols game. Her family is UK fans but I've got her wearing orange now!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Everyone sitting in the upper deck...... dress warmer than you think you should. If the wind is blowing it will cut you in half

I'll be making the trip to Nashville to see the Vols in person for the very first time. One of my best friends is a die-hard Nebraska fan.

Reactions: 2 people
Section 338 row KK seats 1&2 --$97
I have to have an aisle seat, took forever for these to pop up.

Go Vols!

Have been getting MCB tickets now for past 5 years.

Sitting in 242, same seats since 2012. Gave away tickets last year to friend who is an A&M alum.

Club level is nice. Was able to slip inside and warm up on occasion and enjoy a warm toasty halftime in past years (2012, 2013 & 2014 were chilly).

I was upset about the season, but then I think of the injuries and the fact that we are still better than we have been in years-- and Butch built up the team. I'm over it.

If you are able, support these players-- Dobbs, Cam, Barnett, etc. They have been wonderful and also good ambassadors.

Nebraska is a quality opponent. GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 3 people
Will be coming up from Chatt with my youngest son. We will be wearing different colors than most on here, though.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!

VN Store

Back