Mullen fired at Florida

Where in all VolNation did you pull out of my post that I was a fan boy? Good grief. I made a prediction on who I think UF will hire and now I am a LK fanboy?

Dude, take a breath and chill. There are some of us who have an opinion and that doesn’t mean we trade Valentine’s Day cards with the man.

Yeah, it’s a pretty dramatic, and often irrational, bunch here.

2001 game with it being delayed helped Tenn tremendously I think it was a toss up before 9/11 but later on this was a complete team.. I think if it was later like i said it would be different records, maybe somewhat closer

Maybe. But even that game was a nail biter. It took Travis Stephens having the game of his life to squeak out a win. If Stephens even plays just a good game, we lose. Maybe Heupel and this staff will be different. I hope that they are. So I have any hope they will be? Unfortunately no.

Maybe. But even that game was a nail biter. It took Travis Stephens having the game of his life to squeak out a win. If Stephens even plays just a good game, we lose. Maybe Heupel and this staff will be different. I hope that they are. So I have any hope they will be? Unfortunately no.
Had a seasoned line that gelled better as a group.. got to include the offensive linemen bro

I'm in the minority but I am glad he is gone. That man was a threat at Florida. Not sure why the wheel fell off like they did this year. Look at us, we have Florida down and Clemson down at the same time. We have a real opportunity to make up some recruiting ground here. I am most excited about plucking the inevitable LSU and Florida transfers.

One minute you're one play away from beating Bama. The next, you're giving up 42 points to a bad FCS team in the 1st half and getting blown out by South Carolina.

I've never seen a team fall from borderline-elite to hot-garbage so quickly.

I still feel like something had to be going on behind the scenes. Will be interesting to see if more leaks out in the upcoming weeks about the sudden dysfunction.

We were unbeaten, ranked and leading a really good Georgia team 21-17 at the half last year with people thinking we were truly back. Then the season got sucked into a black vortex where we got outscored 119-24 over the next 10 quarters and the season went to hell. So we've seen it happen.

I do wonder if Florida is going to be raked over the coals for firing coaches so quickly like we were. Mullen had them in the SECCG last year. We get called unreasonable for firing guys who weren't doing nearly as well as Mullen in this 4 year stretch.

VN Store

Back