Muffett Speaks the Truth

HE JUST does not want to see them play

200.gif

Haha. While it is fun to see him get what's coming to him, the sad thing is he is a spokesperson for WBB. I hope a new awareness comes from this.

Last edited:
Just for funsies, visited the BY. Aside from the predictable defending of Auriemma and adoration for him and his responses, there was one particular poster who was so incensed by "what they're saying on 'that other board' " that he's "never" coming back to visit.!!!!

Oh, the horror....

Going to tell us who?

Well, evidently he/she is bald, if that helps.

Correction: They didn't say they'd never be back, just that it would "be a while." They did part calling us here "vile and unbelievable." 😆

Odd...you'd think they would appreciate those attributes.

Last edited:
I did notice that they have a "Who Should Replace Geno?" thread, but I didn't open it. Presumably they mean post-(voluntary) retirement, but you never know these days.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just for funsies, visited the BY. Aside from the predictable defending of Auriemma and adoration for him and his responses, there was one particular poster who was so incensed by "what they're saying on 'that other board' " that he's "never" coming back to visit.!!!!

Oh, the horror....
Mission Accomplished LOL

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
I did notice that they have a "Who Should Replace Geno?" thread, but I didn't open it. Presumably they mean post-(voluntary) retirement, but you never know these days.
Some of their blue balds are already protesting to have that thread shut down so it most likely was smh . They know hes a piece of **** and cant keep getting away with that nonsense. Their running out of idiotic ways to defend him smh

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Oh, the horror....

I looked over there too. Either they can't read or hear or they are brainwashed. I mean they act like McGraw chewed him up and spit him out.. and that's how they defend his response. ...They need to be objective and go back and listen to her words. I'll say it one more time. She compliments Geno and the program. Saying ESPN is biased is actually more of a knock on ESPN - sure she states it helps with recruiting - is she wrong???? Ha! Again she calls out ND and NBC...It's funny she never said they win because of ESPN lol yet he throws some idiotic comment out there about ESPN helping them win 111 games...He's such a Napoleon!!!!

This was amazing. I hope it gets shared over and over and over. Every day until that fool retires or dies from cirrhosis of the liver, whichever comes first.

Pls I'm not with this wish. I can't stand him but I don't wish him death sorry.

This story is a decade old and I don’t even remember it when it happened. So I doubt anything came of it. Would’ve been big news if it had been settled or tried.
Any settlement would have included a gag on the person getting the money. Would have been more surprising to hear about a settlement.

VN Store

Back