Muffett Speaks the Truth

I didn't recognize it and I don't think I'm alone. I thought she was talking about how much Tennessee had won vs. how much everyone else had won. I'm sure Geno wanted to guide the conversation towards Natty's but I don't think that's what Muffett intended and I don't think she would mis-speak about it because she knows who's won what.

I'd bet the house she was talking overall program wins. If you listen to her words she doesn't mention championships. She said something like more wins than any other program. Truth be told she is right. TN has more wins.

Not Uconn fans being upset this young lady posted this which is NOT disrespectful in my opinion to her own account ... Being from VA and hearing it told multiple times him (Geno) just pulling her scholarship is not how it's told. Geno didn't like she was taking her time and ND was at the top of her list along with uconn. I'd tell this guy but he seems unstable lol

And he’s accomplished what?

Incredibly gross to see an overweight 30 something man telling a female college basketball player she, “wasn’t good enough.”

She could beat him eight ways to Sunday then probably kick his a@@ in the parking lot.

I just remembered when a black lady who was a security officer in an Olympic facility filed a harrassment on Geno... Case was closed and Geno requested her removal. That tells u that this man been having issues with ladies

Has happened twice with officials as well. He sexually assaulted an official. It’s fairly common knowledge at this point. I believe there was even a settlement.

That ANYONE would give him access to their young daughters is still beyond me.

Since she obviously wasn't clear what she meant, then I don't know that I can actually be mad at Auriemma if he took it to mean she was talking about national championships. Maybe she did mean overall wins -- or maybe she didn't. Not clear. Maybe he KNEW she was talking about overall wins -- or maybe his mind went straight to thinking she was talking about national championships (like mine did). Not clear, either way.

I cannot STAND Geno Auriemma. But this part of the whole drama is a non-starter for me since no one has yet to clarify. Obviously Auriemma went with the national championship comparison.

Has happened twice with officials as well. He sexually assaulted an official. It’s fairly common knowledge at this point. I believe there was even a settlement.

That ANYONE would give him access to their young daughters is still beyond me.

Yes, there was a settlement that was not disclosed then. Soon or later this man Geno will be expose and it will be end of his legacy whereby women will start coming out to talk

Yes, there was a settlement that was not disclosed then. Soon or later this man Geno will be expose and it will be end of his legacy whereby women will start coming out to talk

Do you have detaila about this? I've been following wbb for decades and this is the first I'm hearing about it. When did this happen?

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Do you have detaila about this? I've been following wbb for decades and this is the first I'm hearing about it. When did this happen?

It was on CNN, MSNBC, British news, Australia news & ESPN... can't remember the yr but I remembered who was in that camp.. Tina Thompson Diana & Bird were in that Olympics camp.. Geno thinks he's untouchable but his downfall is here and ppl will remember this post. I was in London when I saw the news then listened it again on American news I believed those women 100% because they were interviewed. That's when I refused to like Geno because he's doing something underground many didn't kn

Last edited:
UConn fans only hear what they want to believe so if they didn't know about it, it never happened. Easy to deny or blame sour grapes than to address the real issue. They've been propping up Geno as long as he was winning but now he's stepped in crap on national television and it's blowing up in his face plus his team is weak and he's pulling strings to cover it up. How fast can his fan base bolt you ask.....lets see how this gets covered up by ESPN before we talk about that.

UConn fans only hear what they want to believe so if they didn't know about it, it never happened. Easy to deny or blame sour grapes than to address the real issue. They've been propping up Geno as long as he was winning but now he's stepped in crap on national television and it's blowing up in his face plus his team is weak and he's pulling strings to cover it up. How fast can his fan base bolt you ask.....lets see how this gets covered up by ESPN before we talk about that.

Exactly. Always have issues with females..

Muffet needs to shut her tuffet and retire off to leprechanville , Geno is Goat. :)

As geno cancels another game just now lol oh geez NCAA has to wake up to this crap lol They can play HE JUST does not want to see them play HAHAHA

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back