MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

Danny like Danny and Melinda? He was America's sweetheart on Real World and then it was all downhill.

I think that was the last season I ever watched of the real world. I dated a girl who was an addict and we watched San Diego together (brad and jasmin etc). Think Austin came next. I couldn’t stand Danny that season. Glad he got his eye socket cracked. That whole season was the Danny and Melinda show. Everyone else was an after thought.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I think that was the last season I ever watched of the real world. I dated a girl who was an addict and we watched San Diego together (brad and jasmin etc). Think Austin came next. I couldn’t stand Danny that season. Glad he got his eye socket cracked. That whole season was the Danny and Melinda show. Everyone else was an after thought.

I think it's the only season I watched more than an episode or two of.

I do wonder how the arc of the show/“characters” would’ve developed had the Tonya situation not occurred and Kenny and Evan would’ve stuck around. Evan is someone I think could’ve physically and mentally given CT a run for his money. And I don’t think bananas becomes the main character he does with them around either. Even though I know he was aligned with them in JEK.

Also it’s comical a lot of the dialogue but to each other and in the confessionals. This was definitely before cancel culture 😂

I agree, Evan was on par with CT overall, then he got pregnant. Lol

Yeah Bananas stays #3 (sometimes 4 cause Derek was aligned with them early) in that alliance and is their Leroy. Plus Bananas always felt like a knock off Kenny the first few seasons after they were banned.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
The last season I watched of Real World was Jordan's. It made me want to be an adult and find Jesus. Nia was a terror, fist fought Averey twice, punched Reilly, tried to hit him with a hairdryer from behind, attacked Averey from behind, and her and Jordan were a big yikes. Marlon just chilled. Lol

Sidenote: Averey is one of the hottest women to be on the show.

Finally watching the Reunion...Fessy wants to box CT and CT thinks he'd win easy but won't take the payday?...

Let Amanda argue with people for 10 minutes and count how many times she makes contradictory arguments. She is so dumb. She says it was a new her this season and people couldn't get that, and then 2 minutes later explains that she hates Tori for trying to become a different person over the years.

She also uses Nelson's favorite tactic. If you can't keep up with the argument, just repeatedly tell the person that they should be mad at someone else about something kinda related. "That's your best friend and they do you like that." x 12

Finally watching the Reunion...Fessy wants to box CT and CT thinks he'd win easy but won't take the payday?...

CT has made roughly 1.5 million before taxes the last 2 years doing The Challenge, and is making a movie (even if it is a B movie) Celebrity boxing is for the peasants of the Challenge. Plus Fessy would just hide behind the ring girls.

CT has made roughly 1.5 million before taxes the last 2 years doing The Challenge, and is making a movie (even if it is a B movie) Celebrity boxing is for the peasants of the Challenge. Plus Fessy would just hide behind the ring girls.

Sure. He's so rich that a few hundred k to do something that he supposedly thinks would be easy and satisfying is not worth the time.

Sure. He's so rich that a few hundred k to do something that he supposedly thinks would be easy and satisfying is not worth the time.

He never said it would be satisfying, I don't think CT gives enough sh*ts about Fessy for it to be satisfying. I mean he's rich enough that he doesn't have to take dumb boxing matches with no upside for him. Bananas said the exact same thing when Paulie called him out.

He never said it would be satisfying, I don't think CT gives enough sh*ts about Fessy for it to be satisfying. I mean he's rich enough that he doesn't have to take dumb boxing matches with no upside for him. Bananas said the exact same thing when Paulie called him out.

Couldn't disagree more.

So he needs boxing lessons for this? He's gotta show up in shape for TC whenever he comes back. Kill 2 birds with a $200k payday.

Bananas isn't a tough guy. This would be like Bananas challenging Paulie and Paulie saying no.

Nvm just remembered who I am talking to.

Edit: that sounds d*ckish, I just meant I am lazy and don't want to keep going back and forth. My bad Huff. Lol

Last edited:
I know it's not the main show but Jonna make back to back finals, and facing no elimination has to have Zach punching the air. Not skating by either, really good politics and really good at dailys.

Funny we were talking about Evan the other day, there is now a reddit thread sh*tting on him. Calling him the weakest member of JEK, and how Kenny was 10 times better. Lol He was a top 2 or 3 guy every season he was on, minus his pregnant season.

Also Abe will probably never come back, his recent ex wife accused him of being mentally and sometimes physically abusive. Evidently Laurel posted then deleted a thing claiming the same of him towards Cara. Not surprising TBH

Sidenote: The last elimination on AS2 was the one Abes cousin did, when Abe screamed so much his nose started bleeding. Also I wish they would post Ayanas speech from last week, it was...something

I haven’t watched the reunion but it’s funny to me that Messy wants to box CT.

Messy wants to be CT so bad it’s hilarious. Like, could a 28 year old Fessy today out box a 41 year old CT? Maybe. But what does that prove? Fessy wants to be held in the same regard as CT when CT is legit one of the most feared and most accomplished player in history.

Congrats on being bigger than everyone and winning nothing but hall brawl eliminations and a pole wrestle vs a one handed man. The rest of your game is sloppy and you came up sad short in your two finals. A one legged Kaycee didn’t give up the eating and you did. Pussy

Man I swear it might be big brother bias but I can’t stand Fessy and Josh. Two of the worst in the series now IMO.

I haven’t watched the reunion but it’s funny to me that Messy wants to box CT.

Messy wants to be CT so bad it’s hilarious. Like, could a 28 year old Fessy today out box a 41 year old CT? Maybe. But what does that prove? Fessy wants to be held in the same regard as CT when CT is legit one of the most feared and most accomplished player in history.

Congrats on being bigger than everyone and winning nothing but hall brawl eliminations and a pole wrestle vs a one handed man. The rest of your game is sloppy and you came up sad short in your two finals. A one legged Kaycee didn’t give up the eating and you did. Pussy

Man I swear it might be big brother bias but I can’t stand Fessy and Josh. Two of the worst in the series now IMO.

What do you think Fessy wants to prove? I don't think he's trying to be CT. If he were, he'd be acting a hell of a lot differently. I think he wants some $, and if he's trying to prove anything, it's probably just that he's not scared of CT.

Fessy wins as many daily competitions as anybody. He's pretty good all around, just a few glaring weaknesses (food, math/puzzles, social) and bad luck that have kept him from winning one. If he's trying to be CT, tho, he'll never get there.

Also, I would say there is no inherent advantage to being 28 over 41 in boxing. If you're in fight shape and haven't taken too much career damage, 41 is just as scary as 28. Fight age is more about damage taken when you're talking that age range. I'm 40 and I'd say me now vs. me at 28 is a fair fight.

He just seems obsessed with CT. The season they both made the final he kept commenting how he didn’t think CT was all that. How people kept picking him to be his partner over CT. How what CT did back in the day wasn’t impressive becsause the competition was better now (I disagree). And one of the few podcasts I listened to back in the day was challenge mania (had to unsubscribe because Derek is annoying and has adhd) but Fessy was on there boasting about how he dominated CT in that wrestling match on the tractor trailer truck daily they did. Kept saying he wanted mtv to release the footage etc.

Idk. He seems pressed by CT.

I think for as big as Fessy is, he is easily intimidated by guys who are similarly sized. This past season he made it a point to try and get rid of the big black guy who’s name I forget and he said it wasbecause he was as big as Fessy.

Just seems like a beta trapped in a big body. I don’t ever recall CT, Zach, Kenny, or other similarly bigger dudes being so shook by their peers.

Plus Fessy is just a douche. We can agree to disagree because I’ll not change my mind on him.

He just seems obsessed with CT. The season they both made the final he kept commenting how he didn’t think CT was all that. How people kept picking him to be his partner over CT. How what CT did back in the day wasn’t impressive becsause the competition was better now (I disagree). And one of the few podcasts I listened to back in the day was challenge mania (had to unsubscribe because Derek is annoying and has adhd) but Fessy was on there boasting about how he dominated CT in that wrestling match on the tractor trailer truck daily they did. Kept saying he wanted mtv to release the footage etc.

Idk. He seems pressed by CT.

I think for as big as Fessy is, he is easily intimidated by guys who are similarly sized. This past season he made it a point to try and get rid of the big black guy who’s name I forget and he said it wasbecause he was as big as Fessy.

Just seems like a beta trapped in a big body. I don’t ever recall CT, Zach, Kenny, or other similarly bigger dudes being so shook by their peers.

Plus Fessy is just a douche. We can agree to disagree because I’ll not change my mind on him.

MTV only shows us 1/100 of what actually happens, so Fessy says a few things about CT and that's good TV, so that's what we see. For all we know, he talked more **** about 5 other people that season because that's his nature, those incidents just weren't part of any storyline.

I think the CT/Fessy thing is a thing, but it's a small thing, and it's not a thing that comes from internal motivation for either guy. I think everybody in the house and watching on TV looks at them like they are the 2 scariest dudes, and wanna know who is badder. They sense all that, and that's why it's a little bit of a thing.

So you're certain CT would win a hall brawl? You think all fans are certain of that? I'm not.

Wasn’t aware we were speaking specifically on hall brawls. Like that’s the defining game to determine bad assery?

That game more than anything is designed for the bigger person. Has there ever been a hall brawl where the smaller guy won?

Big E or Wes. Who’s the better Challenger? If you could pick one to be your partner to try and win a season who you taking? Everyone takes two time champion Wes and it isn’t even close. But Big E destroyed Wes in a hall brawl. So?

So I’m not real sure I get your point. Fessy ain’t on CTs level - as much as he wants to be.

Ps - after how much Fessy struggled vs Nelson, then I could very easily see CT beating Fessy on that game.

Wasn’t aware we were speaking specifically on hall brawls. Like that’s the defining game to determine bad assery?

That game more than anything is designed for the bigger person. Has there ever been a hall brawl where the smaller guy won?

Big E or Wes. Who’s the better Challenger? If you could pick one to be your partner to try and win a season who you taking? Everyone takes two time champion Wes and it isn’t even close. But Big E destroyed Wes in a hall brawl. So?

So I’m not real sure I get your point. Fessy ain’t on CTs level - as much as he wants to be.

Ps - after how much Fessy struggled vs Nelson, then I could very easily see CT beating Fessy on that game.

I'm just talking about physically who is the bigger beast, so any banger or say, a boxing match. CT can win puzzles but that doesn't make him a badder dude, in my book.

I need help people! I've been singing that stupid song for a week! Save the palace, save the palace! It's freakin stuck......lol

VN Store

Back