Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

The guy is a sawed-off little runt (about 5'6" 120 lbs), who appears to have a bit of a Napoleon complex. He has also said that AIDS was humanity's punishment from God, for the tolerance of homosexuality. He has been banned from Twitter for his anti-vax lies and should be very easy to ignore. Like with anyone else : Don't feed the trolls.

The guy is a sawed-off little runt (about 5'6" 120 lbs), who appears to have a bit of a Napoleon complex. He has also said that AIDS was humanity's punishment from God, for the tolerance of homosexuality. He has been banned from Twitter for his anti-vax lies and should be very easy to ignore. Like with anyone else : Don't feed the trolls.

Basically Westboro needed a franchisee it would seem.

How did you find this tweet?

A few of my friends with children on the spectrum were very upset about it; it had come through a couple of their support networks.

I know there are several people here who have never heard of the guy, but he is dangerous. He is picking up followers at a rapid pace and has influence within Independent Fundamentalist Baptist and Patriot Church circles.

His church actually has a brick and mortar building, but he prefers the aesthetic of preaching in the tent.

I don't think the MSM or anyone else thinks that you are all secretly like that tiny congregation.
What people think is that that tiny congregation represents a significant and vocal sub-group of Trumpers....the nuts.....the Q crowd.....the stolen election sect.....the Trump flag wavers.......etc.
The party of BLM, CRT, 528 “genders”, and the squad has no room to point out the “nuts” in the other party 😉

A few of my friends with children on the spectrum were very upset about it; it had come through a couple of their support networks.

I know there are several people here who have never heard of the guy, but he is dangerous. He is picking up followers at a rapid pace and has influence within Independent Fundamentalist Baptist and Patriot Church circles.

His church actually has a brick and mortar building, but he prefers the aesthetic of preaching in the tent.

You lost me at “Patriot Church” circles. Never heard of it and I have lived in the South my entire life. No doubt there are some kooks out there but I wouldn’t get too worked up about his influence other than among the other kooks.

You answered my question but I'm still lost.

How did your friends find the tweet...or, more generally, how do people find tweets to be upset about when there is such a small number of liking, following, etc?

You answered my question but I'm still lost.

How did your friends find the tweet...or, more generally, how do people find tweets to be upset about when there is such a small number of liking, following, etc?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Also calls the pandemic a hoax and believes Trump is president.

I'm an atheist, but why did you post this? Some random preacher in a random town talking some far left field stuff with regards to these demon possessions. Is this a way for you to (try to) taint all Christians (guilt by association)?

Most people have never heard of this guy, nor are they influenced by him.

I'm an atheist, but why did you post this? Some random preacher in a random town talking some far left field stuff with regards to these demon possessions. Is this a way for you to (try to) taint all Christians (guilt by association)?

Most people have never heard of this guy, nor are they influenced by him.

Imma let you read the whole thread and reevaluate.

Why did I choose to post it? Because it's important to me, I believe it to be important to the political scene in the state of Tennessee, because little antichrists like this are popping up all over the place, and greater Christendom is loath to actually say anything about them.

Every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ who stays silent with this perversion of the Gospel is helping it advance.

Why did I choose to post it? Because it's important to me, I believe it to be important to the political scene in the state of Tennessee, because little antichrists like this are popping up all over the place, and greater Christendom is loath to actually say anything about them.

Every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ who stays silent with this perversion of the Gospel is helping it advance.

No they’re not. I live on the other side of the river from this idiot and have never heard of him, never would have heard of him without this thread. Ignore these idiots and they go away, you’re just bringing attention to him.

For the tech savvy:
Does anyone know how people find obscure tweets to agitate other like-minded minions?
I'm not very tech savvy but it looks like he has 2.2 million followers on Facebook. That's one in every 150 people who see his thoughts immediately. Not sure that classifies as obscure.
Plus, we see obscure texts in the PF constantly without trying to find them. It may be less about people finding "obscure" texts and more about "obscure" texts finding their way to people who aren't even looking.

VN Store

Back