Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

He is so INFLUENTIAL that I, a lifelong evangelical, have never even heard of the man 😉
But go ahead and run with it……
If he is an influential evangelical, then by the same measure, Basil Marceaux is an “influential Republican”

Last edited:
I don't get how people living in the 21st century believe this nonsense, then again we also have people believing men are women and women are men, etc.. I've pretty much lost all faith in humanity as a whole when it comes to reasonableness.

Also calls the pandemic a hoax and believes Trump is president.

Who? and who considers him influential over what exactly? Looks like he is speaking in a tent. I'm sure TN still has some snake handlers somewhere but nobody considers them influential except their tiny congregations and the MSM who wants to parody them because they think we are all secretly like that.

Who? and who considers him influential over what exactly? Looks like he is speaking in a tent. I'm sure TN still has some snake handlers somewhere but nobody considers them influential except their tiny congregations and the MSM who wants to parody them because they think we are all secretly like that.
I don't think the MSM or anyone else thinks that you are all secretly like that tiny congregation.
What people think is that that tiny congregation represents a significant and vocal sub-group of Trumpers....the nuts.....the Q crowd.....the stolen election sect.....the Trump flag wavers.......etc.

VN Store

Back