‘23 MS WR Ayden Williams

He had a top 5 that included us, got offered by Georgia earlier this week and updated to a top 6. Vols, Jackson St, LSU, SCAR, Ole Miss, & Georgia.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He had a top 5 that included us, got offered by Georgia earlier this week and updated to a top 6. Vols, Jackson St, LSU, SCAR, Ole Miss, & Georgia.
Georgia should never be considered by any elite receiver that is not a Georgia native. Waste of time and talent unless you grew up a Dawg, and probably still a waste even then.

Why would you not give a **** about where one of our top WR targets is visiting?

Because it isn’t a visit to Tennessee? 🤷‍♂️

The kid is gonna take visits. Everyone knows that. Let us know when he comes to Tennessee. Otherwise there’s really not point in bumping these threads with every random visit or every random offer.

Because it isn’t a visit to Tennessee? 🤷‍♂️

The kid is gonna take visits. Everyone knows that. Let us know when he comes to Tennessee. Otherwise there’s really not point in bumping these threads with every random visit or every random offer.

Appreciate the feedback, I'll take it under consideration. In the meantime, feel free to block me my guy.

Hope whatever is bothering you gets better.

Wrong. What he posted was directly relevant to Tennessee. If you can’t see the difference between that and bumping a recruit thread on page 3 to the top just ti tell everyone they’re visiting Georgia Tech or for an offfer from Wake Forrest, then I can’t help you.

Wrong. What he posted was directly relevant to Tennessee. If you can’t see the difference between that and bumping a recruit thread on page 3 to the top just ti tell everyone they’re visiting Georgia Tech or for an offfer from Wake Forrest, then I can’t help you.

Simma down big fella, nothing to get too worked up about. You should just block me so you don't have to see those annoying updates on UT targets.

Reactions: StanfordVol

VN Store

Back