‘23 MS RB Dante Dowdell (Oregon commit)

I prefer the idea of taking two, but we don't really need two. Small, Wright, Sampson, and JWT should all be back. So should Whitehead, if he doesn't transfer. So, adding 1 would put us at 6 scholarship RBs.

I'm curious, has Stallings struggled this year? There are certainly other reasons he could not be in this class, but if it's us moving on, I'm just curious as to why?
After transfer and sitting out until cleared he's done very well.

I prefer the idea of taking two, but we don't really need two. Small, Wright, Sampson, and JWT should all be back. So should Whitehead, if he doesn't transfer. So, adding 1 would put us at 6 scholarship RBs.

I'm curious, has Stallings struggled this year? There are certainly other reasons he could not be in this class, but if it's us moving on, I'm just curious as to why?

I wonder if they look to the portal for a second RB?

Anybody appreciate how easily we get touchdowns or first downs from 2 yds away? We can run the jumbo package or spread you out. How do you stop us?

Edit: wrong thread but I will leave it to change the dialogue…

There’s nothing about this offense I don’t appreciate. I’m ready for UT to give Heup big time money.

I assume its the same for everyone else here who has suffered through the last 15-20 years

Anybody appreciate how easily we get touchdowns or first downs from 2 yds away? We can run the jumbo package or spread you out. How do you stop us?

Edit: wrong thread but I will leave it to change the dialogue…
Best goal line offense in the nation. Losing the bowl game, in the manner in which it was lost, may have been one of the best things to happen to this program.

I think anybody would. Hes stuck in bum**** Mississippi without a star QB like Matt Corral to save his bacon.

I don’t like Kiffin. He’s awesome for Ole Miss tho. He’ll consistently win a good amount of games and at least get them in position to have the most success they can have each year.

I don’t like Kiffin. He’s awesome for Ole Miss tho. He’ll consistently win a good amount of games and at least get them in position to have the most success they can have each year.

He can survive a long time at Ole Miss for sure. But I feel like he missed his opportunity to hit the stratosphere when he left for USC.

3rd and inches and 4th and inches, and Mike Leach throws both times and can’t convert. This guy should either go to OM or UT.

Michigan state 4 star running back decommited and got a crystal ball to ole miss. Maybe this guy decommits soon?

VN Store

Back