‘23 MS RB Dante Dowdell (Oregon commit)

I won't do anything either way. So you're a Clemson fan now??
What if offers and commitments are conditional? We will accept your commitment on the condition that we expect ______ results during your senior season but we hold out the right to move in another direction if ______ progress doesn’t occur. This could even be academically or athletically. In either case we will reach out to other coaching staffs around the country and give you a strong recommendation.

Would that be fair if a conversation occurs like this upfront?

What if offers and commitments are conditional? We will accept your commitment on the condition that we expect ______ results during your senior season but we hold out the right to move in another direction if ______ progress doesn’t occur. This could even be academically or athletically. In either case we will reach out to other coaching staffs around the country and give you a strong recommendation.

Would that be fair if a conversation occurs like this upfront?
Yes

Tennessee reneges? That should go over very well
First, AP isn't always right. Second, there's any number of reasons a kid doesn't make it into a class, it's not necessarily Tennessee "reneging". Could be grades. Could be he wants to stay closer to home. Or could be Tennessee did in fact pull his offer. Whatever happens, it's part of recruiting. It happens everywhere.

AP says he doesn’t see Stallings in this class, so if we get Keith and we’re done, that’s just 1 RB.

I prefer the idea of taking two, but we don't really need two. Small, Wright, Sampson, and JWT should all be back. So should Whitehead, if he doesn't transfer. So, adding 1 would put us at 6 scholarship RBs.

I'm curious, has Stallings struggled this year? There are certainly other reasons he could not be in this class, but if it's us moving on, I'm just curious as to why?

VN Store

Back