'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

If y’all remember, I said this class could change TN for the next decade. Has the potential to be one of the best classes we’ve ever had, and that’s saying something.

Think we’re gonna land several Big time guys this class.
Give me Franklin, Matthews, Ross, Nwaneri, and Wingo

Won’t be too greedy

Will not able to be blocked 1 on 1.
He's going to destroy that QB pocket

If y’all remember, I said this class could change TN for the next decade. Has the potential to be one of the best classes we’ve ever had, and that’s saying something.

Think we’re gonna land several Big time guys this class.
sugarrush-kid.gif

He’s rated by on3, straight up, at 204, everyone else has him as a solid 5*. ON3 is usually the most accurate. Must be a misprint or complete miss by them.

He’s rated by on3, straight up, at 204, everyone else has him as a solid 5*. ON3 is usually the most accurate. Must be a misprint or complete miss by them.
I disagree on the accuracy of On3. They have a few good rankings but overall they overank and underhand a bunch of kids to bring attention to their site. I still think 247 is still the most accurate

Can you share the data you have that shows on3 is the most accurate at rating recruits? What metrics were used in this data? Did you, or has someone, analyzed their individual recruit rankings for multiple years vs on-field college production? Imagine that would be difficult seeing as how on3 only started in 2021 but I’m very interested in which metrics you’re using.

Reactions: 19_GBO_19

VN Store

Back