'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

Anyone else get bothered by "I need to see that I'm a priority?" I mean, to each their own, that just turns me off personally. Because that turns into "I need to see money or playing time," and the next thing you know, they're in the portal.

Anyone have a different take on that?
With some schools and some players they just want to keep a guys interest while maybe they’re looking at the best option. Some guys want to feel like they’re the priority at a position.

Defensively, Tennessee feels like they have a solid shot at a few really quality defensive linemen. Kameryn Fountain, Bryce Young and Kamarion Franklin all seem to like a Tennessee good amount at this stage of the process.
Franklin loves him some Rodney Garner and last weekend was a real positive for the Vols. This one is also going to be a thrill a minute in our mind with other big-time players involved as well.
-VQ

Getting those 4 automatically puts you in the top 5 class conversation.
If those kids had any type of state pride in Missouri, they might make the Mizzou Tigers a formidable team. Talking about these past 7 years or so, Missouri always has a handful of really elite prospects.

Getting those 4 automatically puts you in the top 5 class conversation.
Honestly, I feel like if we can put together another 10 win regular season this year anything short of a top 5 class will be a disappointment in recruiting. Or we should be able to at least get 3 of the 5 of Nwaneri, Matthews, Franklin, Wingo, and Gibson

Reactions: 19_GBO_19
Honestly, I feel like if we can put together another 10 win regular season this year anything short of a top 5 class will be a disappointment in recruiting. Or we should be able to at least get 3 of the 5 of Nwaneri, Matthews, Franklin, Wingo, and Gibson

If we’re putting together 10 win seasons, why would anything be a disappointment?

Speaking of Atlanta, multiple Tennessee targets are slated to compete at the Under Armour regional this weekend as camp season makes its return. Mike Matthews, Amari Jefferson, JJ Harrell, Kamarion Franklin, and numerous others, including Jake Merklinger are on the roster for Sunday. VQ will have coverage throughout the event.
-VQ

What’s our general feeling here? I live near lake cormorant and wouldn’t mind catching a game next season
Way too early and he's going to take a lot of visits but Tennessee is in as good of a spot that they can be in at the moment. Going to be a recruitment with twist and turns tho so it's nowhere near over. Garner really likes this kid and has made him a priority from the start

Way too early and he's going to take a lot of visits but Tennessee is in as good of a spot that they can be in at the moment. Going to be a recruitment with twist and turns tho so it's nowhere near over. Garner really likes this kid and has made him a priority from the start
Got potential to be a great DL haul for sure.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Kamarion Franklin will head to Florida State this weekend as the Seminoles continue to be one of many schools prioritizing him. However, he has continued to have consistent, positive dialogue with Tennessee since leaving campus after the Vols second junior day in January. He has hopes to make it back to campus at some point this spring but has voiced definite plans for a summer visit. With his basketball season coming to a close, he is now able to shift more of his focus back to his recruitment.
-VQ

VN Store

Back