'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Well what the he// are we waiting for .. shines during all star game PRACTICE.. need dL badly .. gta get these kids going to other top notch sec schools beating us every year.. not the ones going to utc and Indiana hoosiers

Decommitted right after his visit to Florida. I hate the way this one is shaping up. My guess is gatas.

Dude if he goes there it's on the staff if we fi anally decided we wanted him.... we slow played him and all but wrote him off because his injury...sucks is what it is

Correct me if I’m wrong but the reason we backed off was concerns over the injury he suffered his junior year? By all accounts looked very good at the UA game, need to press.
Yeah, he looked great. But the staff backed off because they need sure hits because of the MASH unit they inherited. If he’s fully healthy I’d be shocked if Pruitt & Co. aren’t at least trying to get back in that drivers seat.

Wow I’m just gonna hope but have very little evidence other then pissed off MSU fans but maybe Mullen got to him

UF has one DL this class i believe so opportunity is there

Damn didn’t know about visit

Last edited:
Dude if he goes there it's on the staff if we fi anally decided we wanted him.... we slow played him and all but wrote him off because his injury...sucks is what it is

Major injury and poor senior season per VQ is why we backed off. He’s obviously recovered.

We can’t afford to take kids affected by injury who don’t contribute, or don’t reach their potential because they’re injury prone.

Major injury and poor senior season per VQ is why we backed off. He’s obviously recovered.

We can’t afford to take kids affected by injury who don’t contribute, or don’t reach their potential because they’re injury prone.
Didn’t stop us from taking Crouch

Didn’t stop us from taking Crouch
Crouch didn't have near as serious of an injury and only affected his senior year. Moore was hurt his junior year wasn't fully recovered till after his senior season. That is Moore of a worrisome injury.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We have Several of our recruits that are hurt and had surgeries. Not sure if that is the reason for a possible slow play.

Wow I just did it too. I'd had exactly one person on my ignore list for the 9+ years I've been on the site (sjt)...and now that list has grown to three (2 gators plus the aforementioned).

Yes, not really interested in their take here.

Thanks for the IGNORE button restoration, Freak!

About to utilize it on a couple of mind-numbing threads.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the reason we backed off was concerns over the injury he suffered his junior year? By all accounts looked very good at the UA game, need to press.

Looking good at an all star game practice doesn't hold much water with me. Is Miss St trying to hold on to him? Sounds like Auburn is taking all the scraps off the table on defense.

"I have an official visit to Florida coming up January 11 and I am working on scheduling my visits to LSU and Tennessee right now. There are no dates set for those visits yet though. I just know I will get down there to see Dan Mullen soon and I am looking forward to that. I know he can do good things at Florida.

"Auburn and Tennessee are the biggest schools up there with Mississippi State right now. I am still looking at Florida and LSU too. "I have family in Tennessee, so if I went there, I would have family near me. I have a pretty good relationship with coach Pruitt and the main coach I talk to right now is coach Friend. I know if I went there, then I would be working with some good coaches.

"I already took my official visit to Auburn and I felt at home. I didn't even have to go out during my visit. I was comfortable just hanging out around the guys in my room. I had a great time. It was another great experience there for me. It was that home feeling. "Mississippi State coaches just keep telling me I belong there. They feel their program is the best fit for me. They just want to keep me at home. They have really done a good job recruiting me.

"I haven't even been thinking about signing or anything. That still feels like it is a long ways away for me. I am just taking all of this one day at a time, so recruiting is not really a bother for me. I am looking more forward to getting on campus so I can get better than I am signing in February. "My mind is open to a lot of schools. I know it will work itself out. I will be ready in February."

-Rivals

VN Store

Back