'19 MS DE Charles Moore

I have no problem admitting Bama gets beat for recruits they want. It happens pretty regularly.

You've made it a habbit of trying to read between the lines of my posts and tell VolNation what I meant and what I think.

It’s pretty obvious. Challenge yourself and try to get through a recruit’s thread that we’re strong on without stating how much Bama doesn’t want them. :yu: And is “habbit” something out of Lord of the Rings?

Reactions: 3 people
Hey TS, you must be an awfully patient man. No way I would put up with the abuse you take. There are a bunch of bullies and Tuff Guys on VN, all waiting to take a shot at anyone that seems to know something. Doesn't matter who it is, fair game,all. Keyboard cowboys.

Live in DFW and I can ride a horse. Never understood how words on a message board constitute “abuse”. I give the grown man some crap because he personally fooled me and I took up for him. He’s floated not posting anymore on here yet keeps coming back...so he’s not a hemophiliac. :acute:

Reactions: 2 people
Hey TS, you must be an awfully patient man. No way I would put up with the abuse you take. There are a bunch of bullies and Tuff Guys on VN, all waiting to take a shot at anyone that seems to know something. Doesn't matter who it is, fair game,all. Keyboard cowboys.

BootlickinBill? Suits you better pope.

Reactions: 3 people
I think DWA was a take, so congrats!

Bama wouldn't have taken Taulia's commitment if they didn't want him.

I can stop sharing that kind of information at any time if that's what VolNation would prefer.

Is it “information” if the rest of us have internet access and read it on this very message board before you uttered it? :)

Louisville kids get pushed to State or Alabama. If they have somehow passed, it’s open season. I would love to get this guy because Mississippians play with a chip on their shoulder out of state. Hopefully Raekwon Davis stays out of his ear.

You're ok, TS. We are going to give you grief because you are a rival, afterall. But it's harmless.

Truth..I don't mind him either, but I also recognize his song and dance. Ol tidal splurge isn't the worst rival poster by a longshot..he's alright

TS is the king of passive/aggressive rival posting..he almost sounds sincere sometimes.😁

Poor man’s GreysonDawg. Precise reason I don’t post on other team’s message boards...most ardent fan bias leaks through in an honest attempt of “exchanged information”. Secking is an exception.

Reactions: 1 person
Since UT and Bama recruit some of the same prospects I figure it's of interest to UT fans where those guys are on Bama's board. I don't know for sure where they are, but I follow recruiting enough to have a pretty good feel for it.

Bama already has commits from two DEs, but they're not done with DTs yet. There are four guys not named Handy or Moore that they appear to be pushing the hardest for right now.

Bama has one ILB commit and will take 1-2 more. There are 4-6 guys who appear to be ahead of Lakia Henry on Bama's board. Last I heard they touch base with Henry every two weeks or so, but haven't made an effort to get him on campus.

I think DWA was a take, so congrats!

Bama wouldn't have taken Taulia's commitment if they didn't want him.

I can stop sharing that kind of information at any time if that's what VolNation would prefer.

Your fine they just giving you some💩

I couldn't care less about posters' attempts to insult or rustle me. That behavior reveals much more about their character than it does mine.

Reactions: 6 people
I find it interesting that nearly every prospect talked about on here as being a candidate for us is “not a take for Bama” but would be good for us. I guess DWA wasn’t either, or Trey Smith, or Lakia Henry, cause, if they were, guess we wouldn’t have a shot huh? If Taulia flips Bama probably didn’t really want him anyway, right?

It’s the reality of the current respective situations at each school. We’ve rarely recruited in the same waters at Alabama for a very long time and it shows partially in the in season results for both schools. Difference in being 4-8 and 14-1 and the national champs. Pruitt has talked about needing to go after and get the same guys Alabama goes after and gets. Not gonna happen over night though, gonna take a minute imo. If Taulia does flip to Pruitt it’ll show that he is indeed able to go get a guy Alabama really wants, not disprove that Tennessee is still recruiting/signing a majority of players that aren’t high on Alabama’s recruiting board.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about posters' attempts to insult or rustle me. That behavior reveals much more about their character than it does mine.

Wow so you think what someone posts on an internet message board reveals things about their character in real life? LOL. Well, you are a Bama fan.

Live in DFW and I can ride a horse. Never understood how words on a message board constitute “abuse”. I give the grown man some crap because he personally fooled me and I took up for him. He’s floated not posting anymore on here yet keeps coming back...so he’s not a hemophiliac. :acute:

This. He isn’t fooling me anymore either

VN Store

Back