'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

Sorry, just getting to this. I like Holiday as an athlete prospect, and I feel like he has a lot of potential, but not so much at quarterback for this team. That said, I have never watched him live and like to base my assessments on that as much as I can. Obviously, Chaney has a game plan to use his speed and elusiveness in space. But I am not just raving crazy about him.

He’s got slot receiver written all over him. Same size as Edelman.

Are you comparing this kid to NFL Edelman, or Edelman at the same stage as Holiday? Because Edelman as a high school senior was not a better overall athlete. And Edelman played QB in college.

Same age.

Better overall football player. I know Edleman played QB in college

Same age.

Better overall football player. I know Edleman played QB in college
I don't think anyone on this board is accurately able to compare Holiday to Eldeman in HS. Nobody remembers what his game was like 14 years ago when he was headed to a Juco before ending up at Kent State.

I don't think anyone on this board is accurately able to compare Holiday to Eldeman in HS. Nobody remembers what his game was like 14 years ago when he was headed to a Juco before ending up at Kent State.

I do.
But we don't have to agree.

Not going to address it all.

HB knew we may take two. No lies to anyone.

We aren't discussing HB anyway. If he did or didn't get any extras it is irrelevant to the discussion.

He is a full time qb. Once again tweet Chaney and UT football and tell them he isn't a qb and doesn't have arm strength even though the offical UT account listed him as a qb with arm strength as a positive trait for him.

This kid could be a redshirt junior after HB has been a 3 year starter and getting drafted and be a two year starter. He may be a slot guy as a true freshman. Who knows till September but who cares. Just play the 22 who give you the best chance to win. GBO

Hey even media guys have lives as well. I figured as much regarding Holiday. @jackcrevol here is your answer on VR2s thoughts.

Also, even though this isn’t the DW thread do you have the same opinion as Hubbs? DW isn’t a Vol? Thanks!
I do not think he will be a Vol. Tennessee did all they could do, but Georgia got him to campus just as much, and he has a strong relationship with multiple commits there. I’ve heard from several guys that I trust down there that it’s been Georgia since he showed up at the Texas A&M game.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Why would Edelman have even been on your radar in 2005? You hang out in San Mateo on the reg?

You want me to explain my whole life story to you haha? Look on my profile I live at ...

Hey, Sleeg. I got a bone to pick with you!
u5lgP.gif

just watched the film at the top of this link... nasty

if DE's come upfield too deep, and lb's drop in coverage, he could get some serious rushing yards on 3rd and long, does a quick jump pass a few times off his back foot, which they will try to coach out of him but dont know if they should

VN Store

Back