'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

me too, just thought we'd move him to wr til i watched his film, he would be hell to defend on wildcat packages, if he lined up behind bailey in a one back set, toss sweep right with an RPO you'd be in trouble as a Def coordinator
We're going to be the first team with 2 QBs!

Reactions: StoVol
I laugh at the argument that Holiday will be a QB because CJC or some staffer created an 18 page package showing Holiday how he COULD be used at QB, like the effort to create that package proves their point. Holiday has elite speed the staff wants to add to the program at all skill positions. I’d wager the staff would create an 18 page package showing how they could use an elite edge rusher at QB if they thought it would convince him to sign. That’s recruiting!

Can we make an separate forum for @sjt18 and @k-town_king to have all their qb arguments in? I think this personal 1 on 1 qb battle has been going on for over 3 years about 29 different qbs in 47 different threads in 2 different forums.
I think it would have been fine if there was actually that kind of variety in their arguments. Mostly what I've seen is JG good JG bad. Rather monotonous.

Reactions: wrangler
I think it would have been fine if there was actually that kind of variety in their arguments. Mostly what I've seen is JG good JG bad. Rather monotonous.
I think it goes back before JG. And it is way more than just JG.

@vol4092 Matt do you love the kid? Asking for a friend.
Sorry, just getting to this. I like Holiday as an athlete prospect, and I feel like he has a lot of potential, but not so much at quarterback for this team. That said, I have never watched him live and like to base my assessments on that as much as I can. Obviously, Chaney has a game plan to use his speed and elusiveness in space. But I am not just raving crazy about him.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Sorry, just getting to this. I like Holiday as an athlete prospect, and I feel like he has a lot of potential, but not so much at quarterback for this team. That said, I have never watched him live and like to base my assessments on that as much as I can. Obviously, Chaney has a game plan to use his speed and elusiveness in space. But I am not just raving crazy about him.

Hey even media guys have lives as well. I figured as much regarding Holiday. @jackcrevol here is your answer on VR2s thoughts.

Also, even though this isn’t the DW thread do you have the same opinion as Hubbs? DW isn’t a Vol? Thanks!

VN Store

Back