'19 MS ATH Brandon Turnage (UT Commit)

Don't see us guaranteeing him a starting spot. WTH is wrong with these kids being opposed to earning a starting position? If he's any good at all, he could see the chance is there. Certainly easier to do here than at Bama or UGA.

Go ahead and guarantee him the start. If he's truly the best for that position, no big deal. If he's not, pull him after one play.

Reactions: ACvol3
Don't see us guaranteeing him a starting spot. WTH is wrong with these kids being opposed to earning a starting position? If he's any good at all, he could see the chance is there. Certainly easier to do here than at Bama or UGA.
I reflection of today's society. Many don't know how to work for something when they have obtained everything for just showing up when little or no competition is present. We have seen this from players of all talent levels. They have never had to develop a work ethic as players such as Eric Beery was tight by his parents.

Not expecting a kick in the nuts this time. I could care less if he plays in Knoxville or not.

Time to dance with the chick you brought to the dance. The best looking ones are all taken.
This is probably this best approach to recruiting in all aspects for the next year, or so.

Turnage will have 3 i think because of the covid year
He’s one and done. He wants to start this year and go pro. He will be 3 years removed from HS, so he will be eligible. Having one year of film, not sure that would be his wisest move to jump.

Is this our CB that we have been needing?

VN Store

Back