'19 MS ATH Brandon Turnage (UT Commit)

I have a feeling he ends up back at Georgia I haven't seen anything recently 20210626_190807.jpg

Wants to be guaranteed a starting spot somewhere per AP. If we won't guarantee Prunty a starting job, we won't to Turnage
Lol…these soft kids wanting hand outs aren’t going to make it as adults. It’s called go out and work for it. Nothing in life is free.

Not expecting a kick in the nuts this time. I could care less if he plays in Knoxville or not.

Time to dance with the chick you brought to the dance. The best looking ones are all taken.

Lol…these soft kids wanting hand outs aren’t going to make it as adults. It’s called go out and work for it. Nothing in life is free.
You just described 90% of the people in this country aged 5-25.

Holy crap.......

I don’t want any kid that wants guarantees. Pound sand.

For him, agree. But if Walter Nolan wanted us to guarantee to run him out as a starter next Sept provided he’s working hard, I’d do that. Some players are worth it and it doesn’t guarantee his snaps. Not some 2 or low 3 star guy from Kansas.

Wants to be guaranteed a starting spot somewhere per AP. If we won't guarantee Prunty a starting job, we won't to Turnage
If this is true, I'd rather not field a team, or a team full of no stars, than have this type of personality anywhere around.

VN Store

Back