Mr Robot (USA Network)

Finished season 1. Didn't like the last episode all that much but overall think it's a great show - right up my alley

The writer says that season 2 is when the real story starts. Hopefully that's true and it's good

I'm watching the first episode,explain it to me coug :)

I loved first season. Well written, good cast...weird/nerdy/political plot.

I suggest sticking with it. The heroin episode was kind of odd - the wife almost gave up on it after that one. Looking forward to season 2.

Clap-GIF-2015.gif

More News!

‘Mr. Robot’ Season 2 Gets 2 More Episodes; Sets Live After Show

USA Network has upped its Season 2 order of Golden Globe-winning drama series Mr. Robot from 10 episodes to 12 episodes.

In addition, creator and exec producer Sam Esmail will direct all 12 episodes this season, and USA has set live after show Hacking Robot to air following the July 13 two-episode Season 2 Premiere.

Picked up season 1 DVD yesterday;which was surprisingly hard to find. Three episodes in and the wife and I love it!

Great premiere episode!

Did I miss the part where Darlene has a prosthetic leg? What caused that?

Great premiere episode!

I certainly didn't remember that, so it may have been a reveal.

This show was already on the crazy level and the premiere bumped it up at least 1 level.

I certainly didn't remember that, so it may have been a reveal.

This show was already on the crazy level and the premiere bumped it up at least 1 level.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was puzzled by that. I was racking my brain trying to remember if I saw a leg scene in season 1 or if I might have missed that scene in season 1.

Great premiere episode!

That wasn't her leg. She was the pair of legs in front of the amputee with the go go boots....

Is it elliott? Does he have a prosthetic from his childhood fall?

I have to agree, this season isn't grabbing me. It's been 3 episodes of basically how crazy Elliot is and a tiny bit of story.

Reactions: 1 person
Just finished the first season, I totally get the fight Club comparison now. These comments about season 2 are depressing... This show is too good to fizzle!

Watched the making of show and the creator straight up said he originally planned on Mr Robot being a feature film; which makes sense if they are struggling to move the story along after revealing most of the original content. Doesn't bode well

For someone so paranoid and a hacking expert, that was a pretty sloppy mistake by Elliot. Did he really think Daryl wouldn't be able to trace back that log in to him? I get in that whole scene he was being a bit braggy about how he hacked the FBI as a kid and all that, but still, it just seemed like a mistake someone like him wouldn't make.

As I watched yesterday, I wasn't really enjoying it, but I knew it was an episode that a lot of people would love. That said, I'm seeing where people have said its the best episode of the series, and I don't see that at all.

As I watched yesterday, I wasn't really enjoying it, but I knew it was an episode that a lot of people would love. That said, I'm seeing where people have said its the best episode of the series, and I don't see that at all.

The whole 80's sitcom rip was totally out of left field. That was not the best episode of the series.

VN Store

Back