Moving the ball forward????

I don't think they were trying to cheat, but it was a colossally stupid mistake.

Yes that was a chump call. I believe in the past that would cost of the game. We have turned that corner. BTW Eric Gray WOW!!!

Reactions: 2GeeZ4VolZ
I posed it like a question. Cheating may be the wrong term but i did not know what to call it. It was intentional and for sure

Agreed. It does happen. But they went above and beyond on that play the norm. When inches matter and you know the cameras are on the line (because it was a one yard short of the first down play), you try that? It was over sold but doing it cheapens it for me. I hate that they even tried it.

There were a lot of things to be upset about tonight, and this is what you pick ? So I guess the ref that threw the flag must be your hero...

Reactions: allvol123
Actual footage of the OP on that play
giphy.gif

I'll be honest I'm a lot more upset this staff didn't have this team prepared to play with weeks to prepare........... Again!

Be mad at that.

Reactions: Alto1
There were a lot of things to be upset about tonight, and this is what you pick ? So I guess the ref that threw the flag must be your hero...
You can not pick crappy calls all game long. That happens every game. This doesn’t is the only reason it was brought up. It was a big discussion at my home so I thought it was worthy. Better than another JG better not start next year post.

You should know better.. maybe you’re soft as a marshmallow who knows.. anyways it’s football and everyone does it.. jus was a little more obvious than it should’ve been.. that’s all
It is football. And and it wasn't even a little bit close. But point taken.

VN Store

Back