Moving the ball forward????

barknoxbrawler

The entire offense was in on the charade of moving the ball forward. Happy we won but we do it the right way and they tried their best to fudge the ball placement to get a win. Why was that necessary?

Last edited:
Reactions: WoodsmanVol
What the hell are you talking about? The center moved the ball too quickly. Which I didn’t even see. It’s called gamesmanship. Like how auburn got bama to have too many players on the first giving them the game.

Nah that was definitely designed. The rest of the team lined up ahead of the ball before the center even touched it.

Yeah I have to agree, Kennedy overkilled it
Agreed. It does happen. But they went above and beyond on that play the norm. When inches matter and you know the cameras are on the line (because it was a one yard short of the first down play), you try that? It was over sold but doing it cheapens it for me. I hate that they even tried it.

Agreed. It does happen. But they went above and beyond on that play the norm. When inches matter and you know the cameras are on the line (because it was a one yard short of the first down play), you try that? It was over sold but doing it cheapens it for me. I hate that they even tried it.
A good center can move it 3 inches. No center can move it 2 feet LOL

Something that had been obviously practiced at some point, probably go ahead and snap the ball if the refs don't catch it and if they do, punt

I need to see that play again, but at first glance it looked like something that happens 50 times a game and doesn't get called.
This..

I think they called it because they ran up and did it so quickly.. Centers grab the ball and move it forward almost every play.. IMO it was a bullsh!t call...

VN Store

Back