Moving past distractions

The only former UT Coach on my radar that came back this year is Coach Fulmer....them others need to be wiped from any UT history books as a wet dream !

Am I the only one that moved forward after each of these a**Clowns were fired? Haven't really given any of them a second thought......well maybe Kiffin, and that was because after last years goat rope under Currie I was willing to take him back. Love him or hate him the man is an offensive genius; who by the way was a field goal block from beating "Bama

Butch Jones returning in the fashion that he did is almost like a slap in the face to himself. It’s like dude...look at the mess you made.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Am I the only one that moved forward after each of these a**Clowns were fired? Haven't really given any of them a second thought......well maybe Kiffin, and that was because after last years goat rope under Currie I was willing to take him back. Love him or hate him the man is an offensive genius; who by the way was a field goal block from beating "Bama
Wasn’t it 2 blocked field goals?

Reactions: EODVOL
haha yeah but the only one anyone ever remembers is the last one that could have won it.
I was at that game sitting in the end zone where the last one got blocked. I was so confused when I didn’t see the ball fly by either good or bad. I wondered, what happened?

They blocked another one is what happened.

On the way to the car I did get to pet Smokey. He’s a good dog.

VN Store

Back