Movies you've seen recently II

I like him and really like several of his movies, I just don't like him as much as some do.

Equalizer, Man on fire, Déjà vu I liked, I liked Inside Man and Training Day too. Didn't care for Flight. I look forward to the new Equalizer.

It’s enjoyable but there are so many moments in it that just wouldn’t happen. But that’s fine, it’s still fun

Safehouse, he wasn’t too shabby in that one. And I be remiss if I didn’t mention him in one of my favorite films, Fallen

Made to be Broken...8/10 doc on netflix about ultra marathoner breaking the AT record. Crazy dude. 47 miles a day average for 45 days.

Ive inadvertently created a nee rating system. I have several eye witnesses to vouch for me. Bigdaddy being one of said witnesses.

0-10, how soon I fall asleep in the theatre. 0 being by the end of the first scene, im snoring... Literally.
10 being, eyes open through the entire film, and after many tests, here is my scale...
0-The Last Jedi-----Ant-Man & the Wasp-10.

I literally fell asleep by the end of the first scene of TLJ, saw every bit of AMatW....

Ive inadvertently created a nee rating system. I have several eye witnesses to vouch for me. Bigdaddy being one of said witnesses.

0-10, how soon I fall asleep in the theatre. 0 being by the end of the first scene, im snoring... Literally.
10 being, eyes open through the entire film, and after many tests, here is my scale...
0-The Last Jedi-----Ant-Man & the Wasp-10.

I literally fell asleep by the end of the first scene of TLJ, saw every bit of AMatW....

Lol, I can vouch for the validity of said scale.

I like him and really like several of his movies, I just don't like him as much as some do.

Equalizer, Man on fire, Déjà vu I liked, I liked Inside Man and Training Day too. Didn't care for Flight. I look forward to the new Equalizer.

yep. Training Day was great, Man on Fire is one of my favorites period. i liked the Equalizer. prolly cause it's a lot like MOF. lol. Deja Vu is like a guilty pleasure movie. totally ridiculous movie...but yeah, i was entertained.

Fallen is really good, and American Gangster isn't too shabby either.

yep. Training Day was great, Man on Fire is one of my favorites period. i liked the Equalizer. prolly cause it's a lot like MOF. lol. Deja Vu is like a guilty pleasure movie. totally ridiculous movie...but yeah, i was entertained.

Fallen is really good, and American Gangster isn't too shabby either.

Fallen and Safehouse are prob my favorite two DW movies

Ant Man and the Wasp - 8/10 lots of fun, but not enough Evangeline Lilly

Skyscraper - 7/10 turn your brain off and watch Dwayne Johnson do improbable things in a building that's impossible to build.

VN Store

Back