most overrated vols

Kahlil Mckenzie gets my vote.

Cedrick Houston.

Leonard Scott

And the tall DE/DT a few years back. Looked like Tarzan played like Jane. His name escapes me. Had one play vs Bama i think, an INT return.

Really? I loved Cedrick when he played here! He may not have been the most gifted RB we ever had but he ran HARD on every play! He's actually one of my all time favorite players at UT. He wasn't flashy. He just went about his business and ran hard.

Really? I loved Cedrick when he played here! He may not have been the most gifted RB we ever had but he ran HARD on every play! He's actually one of my all time favorite players at UT. He wasn't flashy. He just went about his business and ran hard.

He was fine. Just thought he was overrated after the hype of stealing him from Clarendon, AR.

In fairness, a tough act to follow after the Travis pair and Jamal.

Nigel Warrior first 3 years.
Tyler Byrd!!!

Rameel Keyton so far
Ty Chandler
Quvarius Crouch
Roman Harrison 😞.
Aubrey Solomon

Someone said Tee Martin. I don’t think he’s the most overrated Vol of all time, but many Vol fans definitely overrate him because we won a NC when he was QB. But let’s be honest. We won that NC because of our rushing defense, the best o-line in UT history, and leadership. Our passing game was definitely not a strength. I think Tee only three more than 20 passes in half of the games. He had less than 200 yards in 6 games, I think.

Tee was extremely inconsistent and inaccurate. He only had 12 TD passes his senior year. He was a good leader, an excellent team player, and he had a high football IQ, but he was just not a good passer.

Just among 5* players…

We’ve had guys that got hurt all the time like Simon, Phillips, and Ben Martin. We’ve had guys that got dismissed like J Jackson, Coker, Rogers, Banks and Vinson. We’ve had guys transfer prematurely like B Brown. P Williams, and Morris. And we’ve had our share of flat out busts like Mapu, McKenzie, Richmond, and Peterson.

I’m sure I’m missing some guys. But that’s a lot of misses.

What on earth are we accomplishing here?

How about overrated bamers, gators, buttsniffers?

Some of you need serious psychological help. The kind they do in Vienna.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back