most overrated vols

Current Vols: Palardy
Past Vols: Could make a case for Bryce Brown here

Palardy does look well on his way but there's still time.

I'm really reticent in listing BB. I just think the circumstances in that particular case (I think his dad royally screwed him over if I understand the story correctly) put him more in the "we'll never know" category. An enormous disappointment considering the laurels he came in with? Oh yeah. But we never even got a chance to truly evaluate him vs the hype IMO. Now it seems he's lost his football will altogether. I'd heard he was going to try a shot at the NFL. Considering his college career (or lack thereof) that'd be a pretty epic comeback if he could make that work. If anything if he blows up in the pros we'll feel even more sick about the whole thing.

Without a doubt it's Phillip Fulmer. From 1992 till 2003, UT had the most talent of everyone in the SEC and were top three, talent wise, in the country. We won exactly two conference titles and one national championship. The one national championship is fine and dandy, but we should have won more than two SEC titles considering how much talent we had.

Without a doubt it's Phillip Fulmer. From 1992 till 2003, UT had the most talent of everyone in the SEC and were top three, talent wise, in the country. We won exactly two conference titles and one national championship. The one national championship is fine and dandy, but we should have won more than two SEC titles considering how much talent we had.

That is a FACT.

You're right, because he died he's automatically considered an amazing college fb player. How inane of me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No, but the fact that he WAS an amazing college fb player makes him an amazing college fb player.

Michael Munoz??? LOL, he was an All-American. Just because he didn't play in the NFL doesn't mean he was "overated". Horrible example.

i remember him well, dont agree with a lot of the names on here but michael consistantly got beat

VN Store

Back