Most Hated Teams Outside The SEC?

1. Clemson, not due to the football team but due to the fans. Living in Atlanta for 25 years and seeing tiger paws spray painted on bridge overpasses when Clemson played GT did it for me.
2. Ohio State, for some reason, they always feel like they are owed.
3. Notre Dame, they are always predicted to be national champions, and when they don't, it is always somebody else's fault

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
Virginia Tech- live in Charlottesville, have learned to hate the Hokies
Clemson- just tired of hearing about them (maybe jealous?)
Oregon- ooh, they have fancy uniforms...not really.
Ohio State- same reason I hate Florida
Oklahoma State- never liked Mike Gundy, not a real orange
Michigan State- hate it when people call them Sparty, that's not even their nickname
Liberty- hypocritical university

Reactions: MAD
Southern Cal.

Even though they're irrelevant atm, I just look at them and puke. Some of the worst uniforms in football and it was unbearable during their little run in the 00s.

Ohio State. That program deserves just deserves to fail and it's been well documented why. Plus they've been mostly a top 10 team for what seems like forever. Time for a fresh team from the Big 10. Someone needs to step it up there.

Team I used to hate but now I'm rather "meh" on

Notre Dame. I don't care anymore. They really do try and schedule decently tough now. So if they make it undefeated they do deserve to make the playoffs more than most programs outside the SEC.

Team that could become hated.

Clemson. Look the only reason I don't hate them is because they have kicked Bamas ass lately. And it was fun to watch both times. But now it should be US kicking Bamas ass. And to be frank, I'm not sure there's room for the top for UT AND Clemson. They're in a spot they don't belong, and we do. Period.

Last edited:
Tennessee fans all dislike Bama and the Gators...
but which teams outside the SEC do you hate the most?

Don't hate any team and have nothing against the Longhorns but I'm still pissed at their board of trustees and/or administration and/or athletic director for started the movement resulting in the dismantling/reconfiguration of multiple conferences.

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
I hate these just for coaches alone....OSU(Urbie and Hayes), Missigan( Schembeckler and HARBAUGH@), Penn State(Paterno & FRanklin), USC (pete Carroll), FSU, Notre Dame, Miami and Okl State for Gundy screwing us every 5 years.

Delaware: Because I’m pretty sure it’s not a real place. Ive never been there, received mail from there, or met anyone from there.

Hawaii: Because I want to be a Tennessee fan, but I want Tennessee to be Hawaii (sometimes)

Bowling Green/Richmond: Because they must promote dark magic. How did you make the Clawfense look good?

Delaware: Because I’m pretty sure it’s not a real place. Ive never been there, received mail from there, or met anyone from there.

Hawaii: Because I want to be a Tennessee fan, but I want Tennessee to be Hawaii (sometimes)

Bowling Green/Richmond: Because they must promote dark magic. How did you make the Clawfense look good?
To be fair, UT was more or less built for power run when he got hired. He didn't even get a full season to make it work.

VN Store

Back