Most Hated Teams Outside The SEC?

USC and Clemson(they basically took our spot in the blue bloods for now and get all the recruits we used to get)

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
The trojans under Pete C. were some of the most electric teams in modern CFB history. Cheaters for sure but entertaining.
Private school, massive cheaters for a long time, stripped Heisman, stripped of national championship, Lane, et al and every time they need a new coach they talk about winning with integrity and academic excellence MASSSIVE FAIL on all counts :mad:

I hate Penn St because protecting its coaches is more important to their entire fanbase than the safety of children.
I hate Notre Dame because protecting predators is more important to their entire religion than admitting making mistakes. Talk about hypocrites.
I hate everything about Ohio State, just everything. The town, the fanbase, the coaches, everything.

Notre Dame.

2nd would be Penn State. I wouldve completely shut that program down after what went down there! Every game they play pisses me off because I dont think they deserve to. They have not, nor will they ever make enough amends for the evil that went on there!

I hate Penn St because protecting its coaches is more important to their entire fanbase than the safety of children.
I hate Notre Dame because protecting predators is more important to their entire religion than admitting making mistakes. Talk about hypocrites.
I hate everything about Ohio State, just everything. The town, the fanbase, the coaches, everything.
I have lived in Columbus, Ohio and now live in Clearwater, Florida.
When friends visited me in Columbus, you knew they really liked you because who wants to come to Ohio?
When friends visit me in Clearwater, you aren’t so sure if it’s because they like you or just because of the sunshine and the beach.

1. Michigan 2. Notre Dame 3. Ohio State 4. USC 5. Texas

I live near the GM plant and the majority of workers they brought in was from Michigan, Ohio and southern California. I got so sick of hearing these people continually bad mouth the Tennessee football program and the state of Tennessee. So sick of hearing "That is not how we did it in ________." Well that is how we do it here, if you don't like it, move back.

The reason Texas is on here is because of the idiots who say Texas is the real UT. I hate to tell you this Texas but when the real UT, Tennessee was created in 1794, you were still part of the Spanish empire.

And Notre Dame just because they are Notre Dame

I don't hate any team. I do however have an overriding desire to beat them. Not just beat them but by 30+ points every time we meet. What good is hating them going to do? Massively squashing them is a better deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State. Oklahoma, that stupid droning their band does pre-snap when they’re on defense.
I used to hate these teams in the 90's when we were really good but since we have fallen on hard times and our rivals, especially UGA, have come up and all the trash they talk about us, I hate Bama, UGA and UF worse and will openly cheer for OSU, Michigan, Penn State and OU easily over most SEC teams.

I used to hate these teams in the 90's when we were really good but since we have fallen on hard times and our rivals, especially UGA, have come up and all the trash they talk about us, I hate Bama, UGA and UF worse and will openly cheer for OSU, Michigan, Penn State and OU easily over most SEC teams.
Actually, I hate just about every team. There are some that I can’t hate because I feel sorry for them.

My level of disdain for some teams will vary according to sport and how much they are winning:

UConn women’s basketball
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Penn State
Memphis (basketball more so than football)
USC
Miami
Michigan
Duke (basketball)
Clemson (they are a recent addition to my list)
Oregon (entirely due to their uniforms)

Just since this year, Georgia State. So tired of hearing about them.

But for as long as I can remember, I Hate the Buckeyes almost as bad as I Hate the Gators. Almost.

Reactions: hmhawk and MAD
1. Texas... I was stationed there and cant tell you how many arguments I got in about who was the "real" UT.
2. Ohio State... my father is an obnoxious OSU fan
3. USC... grew up in California and all my friends love USC and I love to hate them, plus Kiffin.
That is all.

VN Store

Back