Most Hated Teams Outside The SEC?

As an old lifelong Vol fan, it was ND, USC, and The Ohio State that I disliked most outside the conference when I was a kid. Today, it still is The Ohio State but also Clemson.

Reactions: MAD and AM64
Ohio State: If you want to have a bad time at a ball game get next to one of these guys. Rich, snobby pricks who can’t just watch the game.

ND: from living in the past to why the AA not liking Kelly is why they haven’t won multiple titles.

PSU: when fill in the blank team is taking them to the woodshed they always respond with we’ll do you know their overall record against us? It’s 34-1. Fact check them and it’s 1-1. 🤦‍♂️

VT: I like Metallica. I like a lot of their songs. Unless your an overweight beer bashing horrible knockoff of a wrestler you shouldn’t come out to Enter Sandman anymore. Oh, and the lunch pail got emptied 10-15 years ago it’s time to put it away.

Clemson: With all do respect and love for my uncle who played and coached there who has since passed away the fans are something else. The whiny entitled attitudes from finding success after years of living in the weeds. Then there’s Sweeney’s “they don’t want us here” rant. Really?

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
Its funny everyone hates on Mizzou. I talked to my brother the other day, who lives in Michigan. He said Big 10 fans up there have the same disdain for Nebraska. They don't consider them a Big 10 team.

They hate them for running the B10 for years and years? Something they could never do. Makes sense

Reactions: MAD
Use to be Ohio State when Tressell was there because they were overrated. I remember loving seeing Florida whip them in the NCG. I also hated the "Big Game Bob" love and pulled against them as well. Now I don't really care. A lot of it depends on who is playing Bama or Georgia haha.

Miami use to be #1 on the list. Not so much anymore, unless they come up on the schedule.

Teams I love to watch lose; Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio State.

Michigan. Rutgers. USC. Nebraska.

I'm up and down with Ohio State. I am a Youngstown state alum so I love Tressel. I hate Urban with a passion. Now that he is gone, they at are tolerable.

No longer hate Penn State either. While I will concede that there were(and still probably are) a bunch who are in denial about JoePA, none of the fans actually condoned Sandusky. I know it's fun to bash everything about the school, but all involved have been arrested, buried or fired. It was a very ugly situation, but none of the players or coaches today had anything to do with that crapshow. F JoePA for at best not understanding the seriousness of the situation and at worse ignoring it. Sandusky should burn in hell. But I won't root against players who were 10 when it all went down.

Flame away

I’d say USC (known cheaters), Ohio St (hate that they say THE before the name) and Notre Dame (they need to join a conference)

Used to be Oklahoma, Nebraska and off/on with Texas. But they got what was coming to them. Today it's still Norte Dame.......can't stand em.

VN Store

Back