Most Dangerous Play I've Ever Seen

3gizvb.jpg

Wow.... I am really amazed at the reactions to this fight. I can remember several years a ago Randy White got into a fight, ripped the other players helmet off and beat him with it. The reactions then were more like - wow look what a badass he is -

You mean back before they didn't realize repeated blows to the head might actually be bad for you? Yeah, and people thought defenders knocking out receivers was badass too. Now that we know it turns your brain to mush, not so much.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
You mean back before they didn't realize repeated blows to the head might actually be bad for you? Yeah, and people thought defenders knocking out receivers was badass too. Now that we know it turns your brain to mush, not so much.

AND - Randy White did not hit a guy who was not wearing a helmet at the time.

Garrett clearly went too far, but when a dude is flopping those gums, clearly trying to remove your helmet, and (possibly, it's not clear he did anything on purpose. But I imagine in the heat of the moment Myles it probably felt like he did mean to) kicks you in the junk you're going to react.

How did Rudolph not get anything? I hate this putting a QB on a pedestal BS.

Garrett clearly went too far, but when a dude is flopping those gums, clearly trying to remove your helmet, and (possibly, it's not clear he did anything on purpose. But I imagine in the heat of the moment Myles it probably felt like he did mean to) kicks you in the junk you're going to react.

How did Rudolph not get anything? I hate this putting a QB on a pedestal BS.

He got fined

but, but, but

his fine should go directly to Garrett for giving him exactly what he was asking for

These people are killing me.

“Garrett went too far...BUT” and proceeds to demonstrate they are more outraged at MR.

I sure hope they don’t ever get into a verbal altercation and end up with their head bashed in with a bat so I can tell them they shouldn’t have run their mouth.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
nobody involved is getting away with anything. Garrett's actions are exceptional to the extent that no one involved in the NFL can remember anything like it (Incognito incident closest). Almost uniformly ex NFL players are like "damn!" when looking at Garrett's actions.

nobody involved is getting away with anything. Garrett's actions are exceptional to the extent that no one involved in the NFL can remember anything like it (Incognito incident closest). Almost uniformly ex NFL players are like "damn!" when looking at Garrett's actions.
Thats because they are full of it! ESPN 2 showed a full clip of this exact thing happening a lot of times. If you have never seen this then you clearly never played football or are a liar trying to fit in to an agenda.

Thats because they are full of it! ESPN 2 showed a full clip of this exact thing happening a lot of times. If you have never seen this then you clearly never played football or are a liar trying to fit in to an agenda.
There's multiple instances of players swinging a helmet at the head of a player with no helmet?

Did he die drama Queen? What would your take be if someone walked into a safari, walked up to a lion and punched it in the nose? My take would be dude played a stupid game and is about to win a stupid prize. Whether or not a pride of lions rip the person apart does not change my take on the matter.

That is the weakest kind of whattaboutism.

You guys should have played football growing up. You may have enjoyed playing football. In the very least you would not be so soft.

you caught me - I'm a liar trying to fit in to an agenda.

Players get chippy in every game every week. And sometimes there’s retaliation. Sometimes it causes minor scuffles which result in fines. You could argue that Mason’s behavior qualifies. But it’s kind of unremarkable. It might show up in the nightly highlight reel but people forget and move on. Do some people really think that in all the times that happens a player is actually partially justified in retaliating by ripping off another players helmet and pummeling him with it? What’s next? Would Mason have been justified to then retaliate further but meeting Garrett in the parking lot afterwards with a knife?

VN Store

Back