Most Dangerous Play I've Ever Seen

You guys should have played football growing up. You may have enjoyed playing football. In the very least you would not be so soft.

What would you recommend I do to my children so they don’t grow up soft? I mean, hitting them in the head with a helmet might get it done but, as a softy, I fear criminal arrest.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
What would you recommend I do to my children so they don’t grow up soft? I mean, hitting them in the head with a helmet might get it done but, as a softy, I fear criminal arrest.

Teach them to say no to themselves. Myles Garrett didn't learn it. He's soft. That right - you heard it here: Myles Garrett is a girly-man. He lacks discipline and self-control.

You need to go the Shy Tuttle route: strategically place helmets around the house onto which your kids can fall.

You simply explain to them that they have your genetics and should not play sports.

Seriously? Please go back and watch the video. You do realize this crap doesn't happen in a vacuum--lots of jawing, name calling, etc, right? You did notice the dude's head wasn't still in the helmet, right? Never play ball again, huh? Lil hyperbole maybe?
Yeah because being called a name is worthy of inflicting blunt force trauma.

But hey, it is the NFL, so he will probably get a bigger contract next year.

Put that Korean side to full use and go all Asian mom on them.

Just asked Baker Mayfield about Garrett’s allegation that Rudolph used a racial slur and he seemed pretty stunned. Said wasn’t something he’d heard, including from anyone on the team, until I just asked him
— Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter) November 21, 2019
I asked Browns DT Sheldon Richardson if Myles Garrett had ever told him what Garrett alleged about Rudolph in the hearing. Richardson said he hadn’t and said my question was the first he’d even heard about it.
— Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter) November 21, 2019
Richardson’s response is especially interesting, as he was on the field when the incident happened

There has to be audio of the play. There are cameras and microphones everywhere.
NFL has already said they can find no evidence to back up his claim.

In other words, Garrett's agent and/or lawyer said to claim that as a hail mary to get his suspension reduced.

I find it very hard to believe that there is no audio of this play.

I find it very hard to believe that there is no audio of this play.
There is limited audio which was reviewed by the NFL and nothing of the sort was heard. Also the officials were interviewed and they heard nothing. Is Rudolph assumed guilty unless there is audio showing he did not say it?

Garrett, the Browns' organization and his teammates made no indication that anything like this occurred until he brings it up on his hearing. And if the NFL did reduce his suspension wouldn't they've been asked why? So his indignation about this "leaking" is garbage. He's trying to play the victim in this.

More classless behavior from a classless player.

VN Store

Back