More Climate BS...

Canโ€™t wait for more โ€œgreenโ€ energy so we will never have to worry about more rolling power outages in the south East. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever heard of purposely shutting down parts of the grid in this region in my life. Must be all of the dims flocking here from their sh**holes and overwhelming the system.

Canโ€™t wait for more โ€œgreenโ€ energy so we will never have to worry about more rolling power outages in the south East. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever heard of purposely shutting down parts of the grid in this region in my life. Must be all of the dims flocking here from their sh**holes and overwhelming the system.

How much energy consumption will those multi million illegals use?

Mother Nature laughs her ass off..

****,,,the hubris of man is our demise.
I was told we'd all be dead in the Polar Apocalypse all week. It's almost 45 here today...

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee

New Greta Thunberg Thermostat Scowls At You When You Turn The Heat Up
wxww5Nnt

I wouldn't trade my gas stove ever. You can cook when the damn power goes out.

Same with gas water heaters. It may be cold in the house without power, but you can still live with gas appliances. My gas fireplace logs don't do much, but we used to heat my parent's house with three gas stoves - the unvented kind, and nobody died. Some people may disagree, but all of us turned out pretty normal, too.

This is a joke, correct? If so, I guess in addition to to not knowing anything about physics, this group doesn't know anything about history and what happens when the masses get hungry and fed up..... things ted to get pretty primal.....

They are getting away with crimes in front of our eyes and nobody does anything. Boiling frogs.
What we witnessed in The Netherlands should scare the crap out of people.
Us humans are bad for the Planet.

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
They are getting away with crimes in front of our eyes and nobody does anything. Boiling frogs.
What we witnessed in The Netherlands should scare the crap out of people.
Us humans are bad for the Planet.

We definitely are. We've managed to put the biggest bunch of misfits ever assembled in charge of things, and they are screwing it all up royally.

VN Store

Back