More Climate BS...

Luckily this can be reversed.

PSA..... there was more coal burned last year than ever before, 8.5 billion metric tons. And the coal burned in the US releases the fewest emissions. If the climate change bullies were really concerned they would be pushing the US to burn coal, driving up the world wide price so that China would convert to something cleaner.

PSA..... there was more coal burned last year than ever before, 8.5 billion metric tons. And the coal burned in the US releases the fewest emissions. If the climate change bullies were really concerned they would be pushing the US to burn coal, driving up the world wide price so that China would convert to something cleaner.
Spot on about coal usage and our plants being the cleanest burning.
If we were to boost domestic consumption then Indonesia, Australia, South Africa, etc. would make up for our increased demand and there wouldn't be a major price increase.
Really we can burn coal without adding much atmospheric carbon, but that doesn't fit the WEF's 'green' agenda.

not so sure if that is true. If you look at the attached report of U.S. coal exports, the US is feeding the coal burning beast and has been for a very long time.
For reasons I can't quite grasp, this seems at least a little hypocritical.
Just look at the overall % increase of coal exports to China, Japan and India

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
not so sure if that is true. If you look at the attached report of U.S. coal exports, the US is feeding the coal burning beast and has been for a very long time.
For reasons I can't quite grasp, this seems at least a little hypocritical.
Just look at the overall % increase of coal exports to China, Japan and India

That's my point, domestically we're anti coal generation while we feed the dirtiest burner on the planet with cheap coal.
I wish, we'd export tax the coal for any "dirty" plants requiring them to meet US emissions standards or pay a tax.

That's my point, domestically we're anti coal generation while we feed the dirtiest burner on the planet with cheap coal.
I wish, we'd export tax the coal for any "dirty" plants requiring them to meet US emissions standards or pay a tax.
agreed

The "Chicken Littles" have been screaming doom and gloom from the rooftops for 50 years. Sadly there are still people dumb enough to believe them every time they say the planet will be destroyed within a decade.

We should be good stewards of this planet and avoid pollution where we can. Dont litter. Ever. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle where you can. Protect our water supply, waterways, and green spaces in common sense ways. These things are normal and make sense to level headed people. The Globalist schemes and Leftist grift of billions and billions of dollars in the name of "saving the Earth" are all complete BS and should be fought tooth and nail IMO.

VN Store

Back