More Climate BS...

We can only continue to try and educate them. Their shortcomings shouldn't deter our efforts.

Well, I don’t think it does, but there’s a limit to our heavy lifting. I’m not inclined to raise our targets to accommodate the failure of others. To do so creates larger margins of diminishing returns at an exorbitant cost to us. I will say since I installed my solar powered attic fan my cooling bill in the summer has consistently been below $275. Took a lot of stress off my upstairs unit. My small part.

Good Lord. NASA’s calculations on these things are so far off. These idiots are going to bump these things off course, and these asteroids will then end up being the ones to obliterate earth decades from now.

The Chinese screw around with a virus and bring the world to it’s knees, NASA says hold my beer we’re ****ing with an asteroid.

Good Lord. NASA’s calculations on these things are so far off. These idiots are going to bump these things off course, and these asteroids will then end up being the ones to obliterate earth decades from now.

I figured they would opt to send a crew of oil rig roughnecks into space, land on said asteroid, drill a hole, drop a nuke in that hole and high tail it out of there before we blow it to bits and save the world. I’ve seen it done. I know what I’m talking about here.

I'm not shaking about anything. It's cool that all you give damn about is you and your immediate family's time on earth

Laughable that you would mention anything about the intellectual aspect of anything considering your opinions are anything but intellectual

You’re a top notch green boy, no doubt.

Of course your opinions as to calculations on the matter are more reliable than actual rocket scientists

Another poster boy for the dumbing down of America

I'm friends with an actual climate scientist who holds a PHD and plenty of post doctoral study. He is the most brilliant person I have ever met. Had several physics classes with him in college and he never missed a single problem on an exam. He is also a mathematician. I myself have studied the atmosphere as a hobby for over 20 years now, and one day I asked him if the climate models were as terrible as I thought they were. His reply: "They're worse than terrible. They don't even take oscillations into account (then he rattled off a lot of other things they don't do). They are also easily manipulated too. Anyone can make them say anything they want to." So I asked him why don't his other colleagues bring this up? He told me they were to afraid to not toe the line.

Climate "science" is even less reliable than meteorological science as far as trying to predict something. No need to change our lives over something that has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of being correct.

I'm friends with an actual climate scientist who holds a PHD and plenty of post doctoral study. He is the most brilliant person I have ever met. Had several physics classes with him in college and he never missed a single problem on an exam. He is also a mathematician. I myself have studied the atmosphere as a hobby for over 20 years now, and one day I asked him if the climate models were as terrible as I thought they were. His reply: "They're worse than terrible. They don't even take oscillations into account (then he rattled off a lot of other things they don't do). They are also easily manipulated too. Anyone can make them say anything they want to." So I asked him why don't his other colleagues bring this up? He told me they were to afraid to not toe the line.

Climate "science" is even less reliable than meteorological science as far as trying to predict something. No need to change our lives over something that has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of being correct.

I would say they are afraid of reduced government/university funding.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Sure you don't, your statements and opinions on virtually every matter suggest otherwise.
Nope. I might disagree with much of your drivel. That doesn't mean anything. With guys like you there's no middle ground. You live in a binary world of opposite extremes. There are always more than 2 sides to an issue. That fact eludes you

Nope. I might disagree with much of your drivel. That doesn't mean anything. With guys like you there's no middle ground. You live in a binary world of opposite extremes. There are always more than 2 sides to an issue. That fact eludes you

I agree both the far right and left are to blame for much of the mess we are in but that is irrelevant to your views on most issues. I don't blame you. I would feel pretty unintelligent for having voted for BIden.

I agree both the far right and left are to blame for much of the mess we are in but that is irrelevant to your views on most issues. I don't blame you. I would feel pretty unintelligent for having voted for BIden.
Post some examples of my posts that back your claim

Post some examples of my posts that back your claim

Nah, not interested in digging up your old posts. They are there if anyone is interested in looking them up. I don't care enough either way to look them up but I stand by my statements and there is little doubt you voted for Biden

Nah, not interested in digging up your old posts. They are there if anyone is interested in looking them up. I don't care enough either way to look them up but I stand by my statements and there is little doubt you voted for Biden
I dislike Biden almost as much as I dislike Trump. I knew you couldn't back up your claim.

Make gasoline so overpriced is their target here. That would push those "gas guzzlers" off the road sooner.
But think. A brand new car sold today would have a very good chance of still being on the road in 2030. How could one slow down those odds? Just spitballing here but I'd say a chip shortage would be a good start.

Make gasoline so overpriced is their target here. That would push those "gas guzzlers" off the road sooner.
But think. A brand new car sold today would have a very good chance of still being on the road in 2030. How could one slow down those odds? Just spitballing here but I'd say a chip shortage would be a good start.

The issue with your conspiracy theory on the chip shortage is that the Biden administration is far too dumb and inept to even conceive, nevertheless, successfully execute such a plan. Were they to have tried to cause a global chip shortage, there would be semiconductor chips stacked up like skyscrapers as far as the eye could see.

Last edited:
This issue with your conspiracy theory on the chip shortage is that Biden administration is far too dumb and inept to even conceive, nevertheless, successfully execute such a plan. Were they to have tried to cause a global chip shortage, there would be semiconductor chips stacked up like skyscrapers as far as the eye could see.
You can call it a conspiracy theory but the video clearly shows they care more about climate events, that's been around longer than humans, than having the policies in place to be energy dependent and have cheaper oil/gas.

You can call it a conspiracy theory but the video clearly shows they care more about climate events, that's been around longer than humans, than having the policies in place to be energy dependent and have cheaper oil/gas.
I'm assuming that you realize that I agree with you regarding the climate change BS. I'm just stating that the Biden Administration is to stupid and too incompetent to pull off something like a planned global shortage in semiconductor chips.

We can only continue to try and educate them. Their shortcomings shouldn't deter our efforts.

Educate the Chinese ... surely you jest. Stop buying from them - that might get them to talk, but not listen, but could at least temper the pollution they put into the air a bit. They might just go the Evergrande route and build stuff nobody buys of course - that's the fun part of a manipulated economy and an authoritarian government.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Climate Activist Swinging a Baseball Bat and screaming 'Defund the Police' is arrested outside the Capitol for attacking and BITING a cop during protests that have swarmed DC for a week

• Police say 78 people were arrested during the climate protest in DC today including 3 for assaulting a cop
49226613-10096867-image-a-9_1634320500586.jpg

Police placed a covering over her head after she bit an officer during a scuffle with law enforcement

49226621-10096867-image-a-11_1634320504491.jpg

Romano could still be heard speaking and screaming as police carried her away restrained to a stretcher

49226623-10096867-image-a-13_1634320508958.jpg

Cops also confiscated the bat she was swinging at them after they managed to snatch it away during the confrontation

Woman swinging baseball bat and screaming 'Defund the Police' arrested outside Capitol amid protests | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back