Monday Before signing day.

If we signed Wright, Harris and Cox I'd be happy... With the 2020 class looking so good, if we can't sign a clear stud LB, DT or Pickens, then I wouldn't sign anyone just to be signing them. Recruiting rankings are one thing, but we shouldn't forget we got a couple really promising transfers too.

I feel like quite a lot of people are down on this class. The average is far better than what butch was able to bring in his last 3 classes assuming we only add Wright and drop cox. We still have a shot at Toto, and Pickens.

I really think this class will help lay a much better foundation for the roster. The incoming class of OL has a significant upside. Also CJP and the staff have targeted players who fit the size and speed profiles they want. If we miss on a couple of our targets, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't fill a full class. That would give them more to sign in the 2020 class. If anything, they might go after the speedy CBs still out there. Wednesday, while not as dramatic as in the past, still should be interesting. One thing is for sure, CJP will battle till the end for those he wants.

Say, that reminds me of the lauded 3* Dooley went after... Jose Jose.
Change of subject...do you know that a sequel to Big Trouble is in the works? The Rock is doing it. Don't know how I feel about it; one if my all time favorites.

Solving the oline issues pretty much fixes the entire offense.

Not with JG, it doesn't!!! We need Chaney to develop another QB that has the IT factor! JG isn't a gamer, can't read D's, slow at decision making. Unless, Chaney performs a miracle with JG. Maybe he will and that is why he is getting 1.5 million!!! =)

Reactions: LargePairOfVols
As much as I agree that it is the recruit’s big day, I hope I never have to see one pick a Vol hat and sling it.

I plan on melting down at the 3 stars with bad offer lists
th

Change of subject...do you know that a sequel to Big Trouble is in the works? The Rock is doing it. Don't know how I feel about it; one if my all time favorites.
Rock is rumored because he’s a huge star and it’s hes favorite movie. Still not confirmed it’s him. It’s all in the reflexes

Reactions: SugarCC
Rock is rumored because he’s a huge star and it’s hes favorite movie. Still not confirmed it’s him. It’s all in the reflexes
Love Rock; but...there's no way they will be able to capture, now days, all the things that made the original great. And, if no Jack Burton, like I'm reading, I doubt I even watch it. I'd say he's paid his dues.

Reactions: Montana Merkin
I feel like quite a lot of people are down on this class. The average is far better than what butch was able to bring in his last 3 classes assuming we only add Wright and drop cox. We still have a shot at Toto, and Pickens.

Some people just like to be perpetually down. Pruitt is known as an elite recruiter and some will complain that he missed on all these elite recruits. Thats just gibberish. I think this is a very good class.

Not with JG, it doesn't!!! We need Chaney to develop another QB that has the IT factor! JG isn't a gamer, can't read D's, slow at decision making. Unless, Chaney performs a miracle with JG. Maybe he will and that is why he is getting 1.5 million!!! =)
Give it a rest!

Reactions: Devo182

just wow...

And JG is still rated one of the top QBs in the SEC with the worst offensive line and running game of any SEC team.

If John Carpenter isn’t directing then I don’t think it has a chance. The Rock is a big draw but we need another Burton.

Oliver Hudson, Kurt Russell’s step son, is actually perfect for the role of Jack Burton but that’s a pipe dream.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back