Monday Before signing day.

Love Rock; but...there's no way they will be able to capture, now days, all the things that made the original great. And, if no Jack Burton, like I'm reading, I doubt I even watch it. I'd say he's paid his dues.

Yes sir, the check is in the mail...

Reactions: SugarCC
Signing Day VN Quotes:
If I wasn't technologically ignorant I'd figure out a way to make Bingo cards with them>

1. "Pruitt and Fulmer better get their act together or else"
2. "CJP hasn't shown he can close"
3. "5-7 is no excuse not to be able to recruit with Elite programs"
4. "This kid is a reach, tired of low 3*'s"
5. "AV doesn't know what he's talking about"
6. "Orange Defense doesn't know what he's talking about"
7. "CJP is a Bammer and doesn't really care if we win"
8. "Auburn cheats all the time"
9. "Saban got out the money bags"
10. "BOOM!!!"

Signing Day VN Quotes:
If I wasn't technologically ignorant I'd figure out a way to make Bingo cards with them>

1. "Pruitt and Fulmer better get their act together or else"
2. "CJP hasn't shown he can close"
3. "5-7 is no excuse not to be able to recruit with Elite programs"
4. "This kid is a reach, tired of low 3*'s"
5. "AV doesn't know what he's talking about"
6. "Orange Defense doesn't know what he's talking about"
7. "CJP is a Bammer and doesn't really care if we win"
8. "Auburn cheats all the time"
9. "Saban got out the money bags"
10. "BOOM!!!"
If these were Bingo cards #6 would be the free space

Please fix the thread title to TOMORROW, I came into this thread thinking "who's Tom?"
tenor.gif

Wright, Harris later (hopefully) and possibly Griffin or the kid from Socastee, but not both. RC said last night that Cox lost his spot.

then the JUCO DL from SC comes in later this summer...

Who do we get Tomorrow?
I'm going to point out a few things. Take it how you will..

1. Over the last couple of days you've stated with a certain amount of fact, absolutes if you will. That you seem to know exactly who we're getting. So the point of this thread is... Well im not sure what the point of this one or the Monday thread is.

2. If you take a gander at threads in the RF you'll notice there are very few that look like FF threads. There is a reason for this. Any comment that you feel compelled to make could be made in the individual player thread or the football recruiting thread.

Just saying...

I'm going to point out a few things. Take it how you will..

1. Over the last couple of days you've stated with a certain amount of fact, absolutes if you will. That you seem to know exactly who we're getting. So the point of this thread is... Well im not sure what the point of this one or the Monday thread is.

2. If you take a gander at threads in the RF you'll notice there are very few that look like FF threads. There is a reason for this. Any comment that you feel compelled to make could be made in the individual player thread or the football recruiting thread.

Just saying...
Is this the Tuesday thread and I missed it?!?

Dream Finish-Wright, Pickens, To'oto'o, Trade Cox for the JUCO DT Green, Blueshirt Harris. Pickens and Green both get Qualified Acedemically.

More realistic finish-Wright, Griffin, Solomon, Green, Blueshirt Harris

VN Store

Back