Mobile Issues? Post here.

Can no longer post pics from iPhone 5c. I click the attach image link or whatever, choose the photo, and then it just loads forever and never actually uploads. Not sure if it's on my end or yours.

It's a known bug I need to fix. It happens occasionally when threads get merged. I have a fix but it forces me to comprise another feature so I'm still looking into it.

Thanks for the feedback, though. I know several have this issue on occasion.

Thanks freak! I'm having that issue with the Tuttle thread. I know that was a merge earlier.

Thanks freak! I'm having that issue with the Tuttle thread. I know that was a merge earlier.

The fix is to go to PC Mode, click on the thread, and then back to mobile mode. It's a PITA, I know.

Can no longer post pics from iPhone 5c. I click the attach image link or whatever, choose the photo, and then it just loads forever and never actually uploads. Not sure if it's on my end or yours.

Update iOS to 8.0.2

It keeps opening in a pc mode. When I was in Tuttle thread and tried to go to the next page, it converted. Im on a galaxy s3 btw. Cache already been cleared

Tried to "Like" a post. Took me to a page that told me I didn't have access to this page.

It keeps opening in a pc mode. When I was in Tuttle thread and tried to go to the next page, it converted. Im on a galaxy s3 btw. Cache already been cleared

Tried to "Like" a post. Took me to a page that told me I didn't have access to this page.

Let me know if you guys are still having these issues and if it's something you are experiencing regularly. :hi:

For the last 2 days my phone randomly switches to PC mode. I can switch right back no problem. Cleared out the cookies and stuff but it did it again.

Thoughts?

Oh, and I'd like a dislike button.

For the last 2 days my phone randomly switches to PC mode. I can switch right back no problem. Cleared out the cookies and stuff but it did it again.

Thoughts?

Oh, and I'd like a dislike button.

How often? What type of phone?

Freak

It happened again so I left it.
About an hour later it switched back.

So All is well that ends well.

Anyone ever have issues typing in Chrome on Android? Sometimes it won't let me go back and correct mistakes, it tries to make suggestions instead.

It's frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?

On mobile , how do I get times, on posts etc, to adjust to the time change?

I remember this issue from the spring, and it was a simple fix...but can't remember the process. Also, I'm on Central Time, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help...

On mobile , how do I get times, on posts etc, to adjust to the time change?

I remember this issue from the spring, and it was a simple fix...but can't remember the process. Also, I'm on Central Time, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help...

Go to this link and scroll down to date and time options. If you're on mobile, you might have to use PC mode but I'm not positive. Let me know.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

On PC mode for the first time ever. I am on Chrome and have iphone 5.

Are you asking a question?

Yes, you have to go pc mode, in order to get the time options.

I followed the link, "Central Time" was already selected. I clicked it again, clicked "save changes", but the time is still off. Maybe I'll figure it out soon lol. Thanks for the link and help, Freak.

Yes, you have to go pc mode, in order to get the time options.

I followed the link, "Central Time" was already selected. I clicked it again, clicked "save changes", but the time is still off. Maybe I'll figure it out soon lol. Thanks for the link and help, Freak.

You might have to check or uncheck the box for daylight savings time.

I'm getting a black box that covers all but the outter d edge of my android

I'm getting a black box that covers all but the outter d edge of my android

Same here. It seems like an ad popping up but, it's just a black box. Covers most of the screen and won't go away until you enter a thread.

Same here. It seems like an ad popping up but, it's just a black box. Covers most of the screen and won't go away until you enter a thread.

Weird. I just saw PJ's post on this in another thread. You can't click on it?

Just got it freak. Took a screenshot.

Just an fyi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-21-01-45-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-21-01-45-19.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back