Mobile Issues? Post here.

Just a question dunno if its mobile related or not. The New Uniforms thread won't let me view it. Says something about it not existing and contact administrator. But comments are being added I can see the post number goin up. Thanks

Just a question dunno if its mobile related or not. The New Uniforms thread won't let me view it. Says something about it not existing and contact administrator. But comments are being added I can see the post number goin up. Thanks

There's a known "merge bug" on mobile. Go to PC mode and back to mobile. That should fix the issue. Otherwise, you will be able to access the thread eventually. I need to track down that issue.

Switching browser tabs on my ipad (to copy a link) takes me back to blank create thread page when I come back to paste. (Safari)

Freak the mobile site works great for me, android phone and tablet. I prefer it to the full site. The one thing I do wish is for the mobile site have the ability to muli-quote postings like can be done on the full site.

Switching browser tabs on my ipad (to copy a link) takes me back to blank create thread page when I come back to paste. (Safari)

Which ipad? This likely has to do with the way iPads reload pages when they are low on memory.

Freak the mobile site works great for me, android phone and tablet. I prefer it to the full site. The one thing I do wish is for the mobile site have the ability to muli-quote postings like can be done on the full site.

Thanks. Noted.

2 with 7.1.2 (pretty recent upgrade to me).

It you switch tabs and when you return, the page reloads, it's because of the way Safari handles low memory. It can be quite aggravating.

I use an old Lg octane which is not a smartphone so the issue may just be with my phone. any time i click the like button the page will reload & i am no longer signed in. the new format looks a lot better & is easier to navagate. good job on the design.

Something that just started on mobile
If someone likes a post its showing up as a new post. Oh and I'm on android

Reactions: 1 person
I use an old Lg octane which is not a smartphone so the issue may just be with my phone. any time i click the like button the page will reload & i am no longer signed in. the new format looks a lot better & is easier to navagate. good job on the design.
Yeah, unfortunately it's hard for me to test older devices like that, unless it's a widespread issue.

Gotcha...figured it would use had for caching. Thanks!

I think it does, but Safari is still a pain with the page refreshes, that's my experience anyway. Actually I think Chrome has less of an issue with that, you might try and see if it's any different

My probaly lately has been that I can click on a thread. And it will give me the thread is not a valid thread and if you believe it is please contact an administrator. But I can go to desktop and read that thread. It doesn't happen to all threads. Maybe one every few days or so.

My probaly lately has been that I can click on a thread. And it will give me the thread is not a valid thread and if you believe it is please contact an administrator. But I can go to desktop and read that thread. It doesn't happen to all threads. Maybe one every few days or so.
It's a known bug I need to fix. It happens occasionally when threads get merged. I have a fix but it forces me to comprise another feature so I'm still looking into it.

Thanks for the feedback, though. I know several have this issue on occasion.

Same here just started yesterday

iOS 8.0.2 has been released by Apple, which fixes the photo upload bug in Safari.

VN Store

Back