'24 MO TE Jaden Reddell (Georgia commit)

I refuse to believe UGA has more money than we do. I don't know why WE don't lead the SEC in spending for recruiting instead of the mutts? Heck I think they lead all of CFB. Please tell me WHY we allow that to happen? Maybe we might actually close the gap to UGA and Bama if we try the same strategy?
Apparently Atlanta has several businessmen that enjoy paying for football players. WHY did we allow this to happen? His name was Pruitt. He tried keeping up with AL and GA and their cheating, but he was so hated someone turned him in. TN has a plan with Spyre going forward but needs your help.

Reactions: crovol
You can't handle the truth so you point fingers.
The truth? You actually think there’s anyone on this board that doesn’t know about GA and needs you to point it out??? There’s not a one that doesn’t know. No one comes on here looking for praise of another team. That’s the truth.

Our TEs accounted for 36 catches for 417 yards and 3 tds. That’s 12.4% of our receptions, 9.8% of our passing yards, and 7.9% of receiving tds. For passcatchers with more than 3 catches on the season, only Jabari Small had a lower ypc than our most used TE, Fant (11.0). Warren did have a higher ypc at 13.6 on 12 receptions. In this offense, those numbers are not significant.

For comparison, uga’s backup TE, Washington, had 28 catches for 454 yds (16.2 ypc) and 2 TDs. (I only reference him because a previous post mentioned his ‘putrid’ numbers.)

A better TE would probably have higher numbers in our offense, but to think the TE position is of great value in our offense wasn’t supported in last year’s passing stats. I’m sure they add value to in run blocking, but ESPN doesn’t have stats for that.
Lol. Glad you have stats. Don’t think those will change if you put two tight ends of Darnell Washingtons caliber on the field at the same time?

Gimme a break. The tight end position is one of the most versatile on the field and lends itself to the best mismatches you can find if you have half a brain as an offensive coach, and I like to think we have a pretty good one. Like I said, abysmal take.

Lol. Glad you have stats. Don’t think those will change if you put two tight ends of Darnell Washingtons caliber on the field at the same time?

Gimme a break. The tight end position is one of the most versatile on the field and lends itself to the best mismatches you can find if you have half a brain as an offensive coach, and I like to think we have a pretty good one. Like I said, abysmal take.
Well, our offensive coach has not done much with the tight end position here, but he’s put a million points on the scoreboard. Doesn’t seem like he needs the TE position to make it work.

Well, our offensive coach has not done much with the tight end position here, but he’s put a million points on the scoreboard. Doesn’t seem like he needs the TE position to make it work.

Man...

What DON'T you understand about what our TEs do?

Honestly, I'm not criticizing.
I'm asking a question.

One name that won’t be here this weekend is Jaden Reddell. Reddell committed to Georgia on Wednesday. He told other schools on Tuesday but clearly in what was a draining decision for the Kansas City native, he finally called Alec Abeln on Wednesday afternoon. Tennessee won’t give up and we won’t close the door on a visit down the road. Tennessee worked to get him to hold off on announcing and visit this weekend since he is coming to Nashville on Tuesday for the On3 NIL event. That didn’t happen.
-VQ

Does he “need” them? Maybe not. Overrate position? Absolutely not. Would better talent there take us to even new heights? Without a doubt. Would open up the whole underneath and middle of the field. I can’t imagine us not scoring the winning points in each game if we changed the room there. It’s our only position of weakness on offense.

Nah, slurping all over Georgia in a recruits thread on a UT board that’s deciding between the 2 schools is never alright.
It'll be alright. Clearly UGA is tough to recruit against, particularly at the TE position with Bowers having just won the Mackey last year. We should be better positioned against them at other positions, like WR.

Reactions: Nooga
The truth? You actually think there’s anyone on this board that doesn’t know about GA and needs you to point it out??? There’s not a one that doesn’t know. No one comes on here looking for praise of another team. That’s the truth.
You're not the boss of me.......
Its just conversation bud. Calm down.

So what are the odds that we can flip Reddell? It can be done but its gonna be work. Dude was tearing it up in a 7 on 7 posted on 247 recently. Made catches against single, double and triple coverage. Finished his performance off by landing a stinkin backflip. :oops:

So what are the odds that we can flip Reddell? It can be done but its gonna be work. Dude was tearing it up in a 7 on 7 posted on 247 recently. Made catches against single, double and triple coverage. Finished his performance off by landing a stinkin backflip. :oops:

He said he wanted to stop talking to other schools. So if you believe him, not likely

VN Store

Back