'24 MO TE Jaden Reddell (Georgia commit)

You haven't figured out the Volnation reactions yet? All recruits that commit to the Vols do so strictly for the love of the Vols and the love of the game. All recruits that commit elsewhere are money grubbing kids that are only in it for the money. Rinse. Repeat. It's ridiculous.
Hey now, this is an ancient and treasured message board art form/tradition.
giphy (8).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol423
It's hard to imagine what someone like Brock Bowers or Jahiem Bell could do in our offense.

Bowers has excelled despite being in a run heavy offense at Georgia.

If we got a tight end that was on that level, it would truly take our offense to the next level.
They actually threw it alot last year.

Screenshot_20230524-212802.png

Kirby pretty much had an easy job when he was hired.

Mark Richt pulled in plenty of elite talent there. It’s not hard to recruit there.

Heupel walked into a complete mess and has done a great job of pulling in great players despite being at a disadvantage.

Richt pulled in elite talent but never won a NC. Your failure to give credit to Smart for what he has been able to do at UGA is weird.

Reactions: Nooga
They did throw more than I thought. Thier stats are a bit skewed because that was over 15 games. But it seems they were more balanced than I thought.
You are right historically of course. I think they are going to miss Bennett more than people think, he was a lot better than people generally give credit for.

You are right historically of course. I think they are going to miss Bennett more than people think, he was a lot better than people generally give credit for.
I agree to an extent. I think he was an excellent game manager and made great decisions. He didn't have a ton of turnovers and made the throws he needed to. But it's alot easier when you have that much talent around you.

VN Store

Back