'24 MO EDGE Kellen Lindstrom (Tennessee)

I understand, but if you look at on3 Cam Seldon is the #3 player in Virginia, not 1, if that is who you are talking about. If you look at the quality of who they have signed, gotten commitments from or are overwhelming favored to get you may rethink your position. o and d lineman especially. Go to on3 and use their tools and filter. Their 24 and 25 classes look scary. High 5* types. They signed a top 20,5* on national signing day this February from DC. The guys a freak. 6’5” 230. Runs a 9.4 100 yard dash. Wide receiver, tight end or rush edge. Decathlete. I don’t like the trend is all I’m sayin.
I don’t need to rethink anything. Maybe you need to sack up and show some confidence in a coaching staff that has earned it so far, and stop acting so damn skeeered.

They signed a 5 star in February…. Woweee. And finished 17th in the country. I’m not blind, they’ll probably sign a good class barring a total collapse this season. And a good reason why is because they can sell playing time. A few of their top players (some of their highest rated signees) hit the portal. Specifically Marshawn Lloyd (their best skill player by far), Jaheim Bell (most productive TE), Jordan Burch, Gilbert Edmund and Anthony Rose. Tennessee can’t do that because they actually have depth now and saw minimal roster attrition compared to other schools in conference. SC also lost 2 backup QBs to the portal so if Rattler gets hurt that could end up being a critical problem for them.

It’s May and Tennessee’s ascension is much more drastic than South Carolina’s right now. Grow a spine and stop worrying so much… it’s South Carolina for ***** sake.

Edit: Seldon was #1 in VA on 247.

Last edited:
I don’t need to rethink anything. Maybe you need to sack up and show some confidence in a coaching staff that has earned it so far, and stop acting so damn skeeered.

They signed a 5 star in February…. Woweee. And finished 17th in the country. I’m not blind, they’ll probably sign a good class barring a total collapse this season. And a good reason why is because they can sell playing time. A few of their top players (some of their highest rated signees) hit the portal. Specifically Marshawn Lloyd (their best skill player by far), Jaheim Bell (most productive TE), Jordan Burch, Gilbert Edmund and Anthony Rose. Tennessee can’t do that because they actually have depth now and saw minimal roster attrition compared to other schools in conference. SC also lost 2 backup QBs to the portal so if Rattler gets hurt that could end up being a critical problem for them.

It’s May and Tennessee’s ascension is much more drastic than South Carolina’s right now. Grow a spine and stop worrying so much… it’s South Carolina for ***** sake.

Edit: Seldon was #1 in VA on 247.
Wells was by far the best Offense player last year. It wasn't Lynch.

But to the rest of your point 100 percent correct

What you have to understand, is South Carolina is just like Arkansas. Zero pro teams in the state so ALL the focus is on USCjr and Clemson. If you listen to the radio guys and writers from the SC area, you may as well be reading Pravda. It’s just a bunch of hype and prop.
The same could be said of any SEC media area regardless if they have a pro franchise or not.

St. Louis defensive lineman Kellen Lindstrom is one that plays everything close and doesn’t do many interviews. Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Tennessee are the ones drawing most of the attention in this one. The Vols and Sooners are the most recent and most frequent trips. He will officially visit Tennessee next month.
-VQ

The same could be said of any SEC media area regardless if they have a pro franchise or not.
No. Look at UGA, they won the natty in football. They split sports time with Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and the soccer team. UK dominates the sports market percentages in Kentucky. As a sports writer, you endanger turning off a MUCH bigger percentage of the audience with criticism of UK.

raw

Is this a good or bad sign? I don’t see us taking 6-7 DL in this class and we lead for Nwaneri, Franklin, Ross, and Fountain correct? Have we fallen out of favor with Fountain recently or what?

VN Store

Back