‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Bradley is a Vol
200.gif

original.gif

Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.

Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.
If lady in back is Jessica Alba?

dude likes Tennessee, no way this one is SC.

🤣🤣🤣 poor people need love too

My 7 year old niece chooses to believe a fat man in a red suit beaks into her house once a year leaving gifts behind. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Allvol’s hints usually on point from what I’ve seen recently.

He is one of my favorite posters on here. But all I am saying is if he is insinuating we have lost Bradley to SC, I disagree.

Reactions: buckfama

Well, Shane Beamer did recruit Jadaveon Clowney to USC Jr. 🤷

VN Store

Back