‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Wow, how entitled. I guess I’ll never know what it is to be so rich that I get offended when people my mom didn’t know, didn’t call and say they are sad she died.
You’ve never had the nose of a chancellor or university president broke off in your ass when they need funds either though. Again Clemson was classy enough to reach out to her bc of her loss which is an instate rival.

Wow, how entitled. I guess I’ll never know what it is to be so rich that I get offended when people my mom didn’t know, didn’t call and say they are sad she died.
But you would think the University would have sent flowers or something out of respect. Maybe they didn’t know her Mother, but they know it was her mother. News like that travels fast. But of course there may be 2 sides to the story, but it doesn’t look good all the way around. GBO

You’ve never had the nose of a chancellor or university president broke off in your ass when they need funds either though. Again Clemson was classy enough to reach out to her bc of her loss which is an instate rival.
Yea I suppose, but it’s just funny how needy humans are. At the end of the day, she feels that she deserves special treatment because she has more money that everyone else, and she didn’t get that treatment. I mean, yes it’s sad her mom died and good for Clemson for reaching out to her, but her comments are childish. I’m glad she is not a UT booster.

Yea I suppose, but it’s just funny how needy humans are. At the end of the day, she feels that she deserves special treatment because she has more money that everyone else, and she didn’t get that treatment. I mean, yes it’s sad her mom died and good for Clemson for reaching out to her, but her comments are childish. I’m glad she is not a UT booster.
I’ll simply say this when a booster invests this kind of time and money into universities and organizations and you have every one of them but your university reach out and express sympathy in your time of loss, it rubs people the wrong way. It’s a very bad look on the university’s part imo. Call it entitled or whatever but when you’re helping out an institution on this level you expect some kind of communication.

Seems like there must have been other things prior to this.

“I continue to be embarrassed and humiliated by my association with you and all you so disgracefully and incompetently display to the community you are charged to serve and to whom you look for support.”

I get it. She is buying love and attention, and she isn’t getting that love she desires in return.

I will agree it’s a bad look for the university. I still think her comments are childish and entitled. Also I’m glad this has nothing to do with UT lol.
Oh we have plenty of childish and entitled boosters of our own. A few are currently having a temper tantrum and sitting out bc they haven’t gotten their way. As bad as you think this woman is, at least she wasn’t controlling the athletic program; just salty about the president hire 😂

Reactions: orangejuice
I get it. She is buying love and attention, and she isn’t getting that love she desires in return.

I will agree it’s a bad look for the university. I still think her comments are childish and entitled. Also I’m glad this has nothing to do with UT lol.
I can understand her being upset, but if it were me, there would be no letter, I would have kept it in house and visited them in person to voice "my concerns". That way, when it gets out you'll know it was of the people in the room that leaked it and when the press asks you about it, you simply say "Yes, I met with them and as far as I'm concerned what was said is private. Thank you, good day."

Reactions: orangejuice

I don't know anything about this person or incident, but in general powerful/wealthy people like to be frequently reminded of their importance. At the very least, their patronage is expected to buy deference. Like they say, power corrupts.

Tate was going to Ohio State regardless. I’m sure there’s a number that we could’ve reached to get him but if you’re already highest in nil and the kid still wants the other school why waste resources there? Especially with the portal available?

FM projects as a guard in the pros but I guarantee he gets a look at tackle in college.

I do agree with you though, if we’re going to spend to get better. Get better on defense particularly in the trenches early.

This whole Tate was going to Ohio State regardless is nothing but conjecture. You are assuming. You don’t know what would have happened if we would have laid out a Miami sized bag at Tate.

I don't know anything about this person or incident, but in general powerful/wealthy people like to be frequently reminded of their importance. At the very least, their patronage is expected to buy deference. Like they say, power corrupts.
I’m not so quick to judge her. If you gave GA $75 million & didn’t get so much as a sympathy card when your mom died but then got a card from GT, wouldn’t you be a bit salty?

Is it concerning that uga, bama, osu, etc don’t seem to be pursuing this 5*?

Is it concerning that uga, bama, osu, etc don’t seem to be pursuing this 5*?
He's raw and will need some time in the S&C program, so he's not likely to be more than a special teams guy as a freshman. But his natural attributes (height, length, speed, change of direction, vertical) are elite with the exception of strength. Even that could change drastically his senior year though. My comments are based on junior highlights.

VN Store

Back