‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

bump, any updates?
You've seen this one before. We are led to believe Vols lead all the way up to the 11th hour. Some other school swoops in with a wheelbarrow of cash, and we drown in our tears. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I reeeeally want to be wrong, but the nut kicks are taking a toll on what little confidence I have left.

You've seen this one before. We are led to believe Vols lead all the way up to the 11th hour. Some other school swoops in with a wheelbarrow of cash, and we drown in our tears. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I reeeeally want to be wrong, but the nut kicks are taking a toll on what little confidence I have left.

If that happens just please don’t let it be South Carolina.

Hopefully we are rolling over the cash on the recruits we missed out on and upper the offers on other recruits.

Yes, I'm tired of this movie :mad:

If you accept that there are no insiders + AP, hubbs, etc often have bad info + no one here knows anything, then your experience on VN will be much more pleasant.

good grief. sack up.

good grief. sack up.
This you...?
I mean I hate to say it. We cant do the tango with the prettiest girls in room, sooner or later we gotta close.
I mean, in reality, aren't we saying the same thing? Mine was just a little more dark comedy in nature, which clearly missed the mark with you.

If you accept that there are no insiders + AP, hubbs, etc often have bad info + no one here knows anything, then your experience on VN will be much more pleasant.
True, and it's becoming more and more clear in the NIL era. Of course, if we heavily discount all that information, then what's the point of it all?

True, and it's becoming more and more clear in the NIL era. Of course, if we heavily discount all that information, then what's the point of it all?

The only point to following recruiting is finding out who is gonna be on the team next season. That’s it.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
I don’t think Carolina has that in them. We know A&M did last year but not sure what they are doing this year?

Pretty much where I’m at as well. I feel pretty good if this is just Tennessee vs Carolina. Who knows though who jumps in here at the last minute.

I think guys like this may be why we are not selling out on guys like Tate or FM. Those two are great but not hard to replace as WRs and OG are pretty easily found. We need to open up the NIL for defense and hopefully it starts with this one.

I think guys like this may be why we are not selling out on guys like Tate or FM. Those two are great but not hard to replace as WRs and OG are pretty easily found. We need to open up the NIL for defense and hopefully it starts with this one.
Tate was going to Ohio State regardless. I’m sure there’s a number that we could’ve reached to get him but if you’re already highest in nil and the kid still wants the other school why waste resources there? Especially with the portal available?

FM projects as a guard in the pros but I guarantee he gets a look at tackle in college.

I do agree with you though, if we’re going to spend to get better. Get better on defense particularly in the trenches early.

If the money is equal, I would rather have three very good prospects on the DL over the best OG. OT is more of a need then OG on this team anyhow.

VN Store

Back